SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 92, 2021The 20th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2020
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Published online||13 January 2021|
- United Nations Environment Program. United Nations. Retrieved from: https://www.un.org/ru/ga/unep/ [Google Scholar]
- Kozhevnikova, T.M., Terakopov, S.G. (2013). «Green economy» as one of the areas of sustainable development. Socio-economic phenomena and processes, 3(49), 78-82. [Google Scholar]
- Moore Lappé, F. (2012). Our Challenge - Developing an Eco-Mind. Green economy in action: Articles and Excerpts that Illustrate Green Economy and Sustainable Development Efforts. Retrieved from: https://www.un.org/waterforlifedecade/pdf/green_economy_in_action_eng.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Rifkin, J. (2009). The Third Industrial Revolution. Retrieved from: https://archive.org/details/greeneconomicsin00moll [Google Scholar]
- Scott Cato, M. (2009). Green Economics: An Introduction to Theory, Policy and Practice. Retrieved from: https://archive.org/details/greeneconomicsin00moll [Google Scholar]
- Vertakova, Y.V., Plotnikov V.A. (2019). Assessment of the economic activity greening level and the green economy development directions. In IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 392, Art. No. 012078. [Google Scholar]
- Vertakova, Y.V., Plotnikov V.A. (2019). The integrated approach to sustainable development: the case of energy efficiency and solid waste management. International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, 9(4), 194-201. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Vertakova, Y., Plotnikov, V., Babich, T. (2020). Conceptual framework of state economic policy in the technological and social transformation conditions. In E3S Web of Conferences. Topical Problems of Green Architecture, Civil and Environmental Engineering, 164, Art. No. 11016. [Google Scholar]
- Zlobina, N., Merkulova, E., Muratova, O., Kondrakov, O., Vertakova, Y. (2019). Impact of energy economy development on the region’s population life quality. In E3S Web of Conferences, 110, Art. No. 02106. [Google Scholar]
- IEA – International Energy Agency. Retrieved from: https://www.iea.org/ [Google Scholar]
- Global Energy Review. (2020). The impacts of the Covid-19 crisis on global energy demand and CO2 emissions. Retrieved from: https://www.iea.org/reports/global-energy-review-2020 [Google Scholar]
- Forecast of energy development in the world and Russia until 2040. Retrieved from: https://www.eriras.ru/files/forecast_2040.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Ignatieva, A.A. (2011). Green Economy: A Practical Vector of Sustainable Development or a Political Compromise? Russia in the World Around, 1, 28-60. [Google Scholar]
- Development of a Regional Action Plan and Recommendations on the Formation and Implementation of a Policy in the Field of Energy Efficiency and Energy Saving in the CIS Countries. Retrieved from: https://www.unece.org/fileadmin/DAM/energy/se/pdfs/ee21/EE21_Subregional_projects/RegionalActionPlanRus_Jan_2014_Final.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Ferar, G.S., Rastvortsev, A.F., Blagadyreva, A.M. (2012). Methodological approaches to the formation and implementation of regional environmental policy. Issues of state and municipal management, 1, 27-36. [Google Scholar]
- Nadanyiova, M., Gajanova, L., Majerova, J. (2020). Green Marketing as a Part of the Socially Responsible Brand’s Communication from the Aspect of Generational Stratification. Sustainability, 12(17), Art. No. 7118. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.