SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 92, 2021The 20th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2020
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||International Relations and Globalization|
|Published online||13 January 2021|
- Eggers, F. (2020). Masters of disasters? Challenges and opportunities for SMEs in times of crisis. Journal of Business Research, 116, 199-208. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang, Y. G., Hong, A. R., Li, X., Gao, J. (2020). Marketing innovations during a global crisis: A study of China firms’ response to COVID-19. Journal of Business Research, 116, 214-220. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Welfenns, P. J. J. (2020). Macroeconomic and health care aspects of the coronavirus epidemic: EU, US and global perspectives. International Economics and Economic Policy, 17(2), 295-362. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Flogel, F., Gartner, S. (2020). The COVID-19 pandemic and relationship banking in Germany: Will regional banks cushion an economic decline or is a banking crisis looming? Tijdschrift Voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, 111(3), 416-433. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Behr, P., Norden, L., Noth, F. (2013). Financial constraints of private firms and bank lending behavior. Journal of Banking & Finance, 37(9), 3472-3485. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Balcerzak, A. P., Kliestik, T., Streimikiene, D., Smrcka, L. (2017). Non-Parametric approach to measuring the efficiency of banking sectors in European Union countries. Acta Polytechnica Hungarica, 14(7), 51-70. [Google Scholar]
- Barbier, E. B. (2020). Greening the post-pandemic recovery in the G20. Environmental and Resource Economics, 76(1). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Vochozka, M., Horak, J., Suler, P. (2019). Equalizing seasonal time series using artificial neural networks in predicting the Euro-Yuan exchange rate. Journal of Risk and Financial Management, 12(2). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mandel, M., Tran, Q. V. (2017). An empirical verification of export function focused on the impact of EUR/CZK exchange rate. Politicka Ekonomie, 65(6), 649-668. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ptatschekova, J., Draessler, J. (2013). Empirical verification of the theory of forward rate. E & M Ekonomie A Management, 16(2), 129-137. [Google Scholar]
- Berman, N., Martin, P., Mayer, T. (2012). How do different exporters react to exchange rate changes? Quarterly Journal of Economics, 127(1), 437-492. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Choi, H., Kim, H. S. (2020). Exchange rates and firm exports: The role of foreign ownership and foreign subsidiaries. Asian Economic Papers, 19(2), 103-118. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Vochozka, M. (2017). Comparison of neural networks and regression time series in estimating the development of the afternoon price of palladium on the New York Stock exchange. Trends Economics and Management, 30(3), 78-83. [Google Scholar]
- Machová, V., Krulický, T., Horák, J. (2020). Comparison of neural networks and regression time series in estimating the development of the afternoon price of gold on the New York stock exchange. Social and Economic Revue, 2020(1), 61-72. [Google Scholar]
- Joldes, C. C. (2019). Modeling the volatility of the Bucharest stock exchange using the GARCH models. Economic Computation and Economic Cybernetics Studies and Research, 53(1), 281-298. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sato, T., Matsuda, Y. (2020). Spatial extension of generalized autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity models. Spatial Economic Analysis. [Google Scholar]
- Vrbka, J., Rowland, Z. (2020). Using artificial intelligence in company management. Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems, 1st ed. Cham, Switzerland: Springer, 422-429. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Narayan, P. K., Sharma, S. S., Phan, D. H. B., Liu, G. Q. (2020). Predicting exchange rate returns. Emerging Markets Review, 42. [Google Scholar]
- Byrne, J. P., Korobilis, D., Ribeiro, P. J. (2016). Exchange rate predictability in a changing world. Journal of International Money and Finance, 62, 1-24. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Charles, A., Darne, O., Kim, J. H. (2012). Exchange-rate return predictability and the adaptive markets hypothesis: Evidence from major foreign exchange rates. Journal of International Money and Finance, 31(6), 1607-1626. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Caton, J. (2020). The evolution of Hayek’s thought on gold and monetary standards. Southern Econimics Journals. [Google Scholar]
- Czech National Bank (2020). Central bank exchange rate fixing. Czech National Bank. Retrieved from: https://www.cnb.cz/en/financial-markets/foreign-exchange-market/central-bank-exchange-rate-fixing/central-bank-exchange-rate-fixing/ [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.