SHS Web Conf.
Volume 93, 20213rd International Scientific Conference on New Industrialization and Digitalization (NID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||New Industrial Technologies and Innovations - The Imperative of New Industrialization and Digitalization|
|Published online||12 January 2021|
- A.A. Urunov, Integration and economic growth, 424 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Balabanova, Macroeconomics, Growth quality improvement mechanisms, 373 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Ogurtsova, O.Yu. Chelnokova, Economic integration and economic growth: interrelation and interdependence of processes, 3 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- O.Yu. Chelnokova, A.A. Firsova, Typology of approaches to the analysis of the influence of the university on innovation development of the region, 578 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.V. Sharaev, Theory of economic growth, 254 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Zinov, Innovation management: staffing, 11 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- F.F. Bezdudny, G.A. Smirnova, O.D. Nechaeva, The essence of the concept of "innovation" and its classification, 13 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S.Yu. Glazyev, The theory of long-term technical and economic development, 5 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Contours of innovative development of the world economy, 70 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- B. Kuzyk, Russia - 2050: a strategy for an innovative breakthrough, 474 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.