SHS Web Conf.
Volume 93, 20213rd International Scientific Conference on New Industrialization and Digitalization (NID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||New Industrial Technologies and Innovations - The Imperative of New Industrialization and Digitalization|
|Published online||12 January 2021|
- Z. Bauman, Globalization, The Human Consequences (2004) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Ilyin, Journal of Sociology and Social Anthropology, 5(58), 41 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- D. Harvey, Social Justice and the City (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Е.А. Dergacheva, Philosophy of the Technogenic Society (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Social Justice in Russian, http://lawinrussia.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- K.V. Dergachev, The European Proceedings of Social & Behavioural Sciences, International Conference «Responsible Research and Innovation 2016», 209 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Е.А. Dergacheva, О.Е. Backsanskij, International Conference «Responsible Research and Innovation 2016», 192 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- I. Wallerstein, The End of the Familiar World: Sociology of the XXI century (2004) [Google Scholar]
- A. Chumakov, The Globalized World from the Philosophical Point of View, Chinese Edition (2018) [Google Scholar]
- E.S. Demidenko, E.A. Dergacheva, N.V. Popkova, The Philosophy of the World Social and Technogenic Development: articles, concepts, terms, The world inform-encyclopedia (2011) [Google Scholar]
- E.S. Demidenko, SHS Web of Conferences, RPTSS 2015 – International Conference on Research Paradigms Transformation in Social Sciences 2015, 28 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Popkova, Philosophy of the Technosphere (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Economy in the Conditions of Social and Technogenic Development of the World, 1st and 2nd International interdisciplinary scientific conference on fundamental and applied problems of modern socio-economic and economic-ecological development, (1,2), (2016, 2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.