SHS Web Conf.
Volume 93, 20213rd International Scientific Conference on New Industrialization and Digitalization (NID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||New Industrial Technologies and Innovations - The Imperative of New Industrialization and Digitalization|
|Published online||12 January 2021|
- T. Veblen, Theory of the leisure class, 367 (1984) [Google Scholar]
- J.K. Galbraith, New industrial society: selected, 302 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- D. North, Institutions, institutional changes and the functioning of the economy, 188 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- K. Menard, Economics of organizations, 160 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- L.I. Abalkin, Logic of economic growth, 228 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- H.H. Lebedeva, Institutional mechanism of the economy: essence, structure, development, 231 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Kolodko, Globalization and development prospects of post-socialist countries, 200 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- B. Carroll Archie, A. Buchholtz, Business and Society: Ethics and Stakeholder Management, 750 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- Growth and Institutions, Word Development Report, 3, 98 (2003) http://www.worldbank./ [Google Scholar]
- V.B. Zotov, The system of municipal management, 546 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Inshakov, D.P. Frolov, The Economist, 7, 39 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Rong, X. Wu, P. Boeing, Research Policy, 46(9), 1533 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Thun, Technovation, 70–71, 7 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.K. Kurbanova, P.S. Yunusova, Regional problems of economic transformation, 5, 5 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.