SHS Web Conf.
Volume 93, 20213rd International Scientific Conference on New Industrialization and Digitalization (NID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Financial and Legal Mechanisms (Instruments) of Industrialization and Digitalization|
|Published online||12 January 2021|
- F. Donou-Adonsou, K. Sylwester, Quarterly Review of Economics & Finance, 64, 44 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.L. Balamirzoev, N.S. Surakatov, Bulletin of GGNTU, Humanities and socio-economic Sciences, 2, 12 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- N.B. Balashev, M.Kh. Barkinkhoeva, Economics and business: theory and practice, 56, 27 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- N. Rozzani, I.S. Mohamed, S.N. Syed Yusuf, Research in International Business and Finance, 41, 20 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Zakharova, Problems of Economics, Finance and production management, 40, 14 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- D.V. Dekhtyareva, O.P. Bondarchuk, Alley of science, 4, 185 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Kaurova, A.N. Maloletko, S.E. Avanesova, R.N. Almakaeva, Ya.S. Bazylev, E.I. Balalova, N.S. Belichko, A.V. Belyak, A.M. Bomko, E.S. Vasyutin, V.Yu. Dianova, V.E. Kosolapova, Yu.G. Kryukova, L.V. Matraeva, Report on R&D No. 0173100008619000031 dated August 27, 2019 (Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation), Diagnostics of the system of established state microfinance organizations and development of a concept for the further development of a system for supporting small and medium-sized businesses through microfinance organizations (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Order of the Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation No. 745 dated November 9, 2020 "On approval of the concept of development of microfinance organizations "(2020) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Ershova, O.A. Tarasenko, Perm University Herald, Juridical Sciences, 39, 99 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- K. Polyakov, L. Zhukova, Proceedings-2019. Actual problems of systems and software engineering (APSSE 2019), 12-14 November, 162 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.