SHS Web Conf.
Volume 93, 20213rd International Scientific Conference on New Industrialization and Digitalization (NID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Financial and Legal Mechanisms (Instruments) of Industrialization and Digitalization|
|Published online||12 January 2021|
- Cultural times, The first global map of cultural and creative industries, 5 (2015) https://en.unesco.org/ [Google Scholar]
- Digest of the Audit Chamber of the Russian Federation, Culture, in the context of a pandemic COVID-19, 27 (2-2020), https://ach.gov.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- Reverse inclusion during lockdown. The experience of the Pushkin State Museum of Fine Arts, https://icom.museum/ [Google Scholar]
- Culture & COVID-19. Impact and response tracker, 4, 6 (2020), https://en.unesco.org/ [Google Scholar]
- M.H. Duguzheva, E.P. Simaeva, Bulletin of Perm University, Forensic sciences, 44, 190 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Culture & COVID-19, Impact and response tracker, 1, 4 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.A. Tikhomirov, E.V. Talapina, Law, Journal of the Higher school of Economics, 1, 4 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Talapina, Law, Journal of the Higher school of Economics, 4, 164 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Zhokhova, Economic journal, 1, 158 (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.