SHS Web Conf.
Volume 93, 20213rd International Scientific Conference on New Industrialization and Digitalization (NID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Financial and Legal Mechanisms (Instruments) of Industrialization and Digitalization|
|Published online||12 January 2021|
- A.N. Zhilkina, Innovative approach in insurance business management: monograph, 126 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Klyotskin, Improving Insurance of Innovative Product (2009) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Kurgin, Insurance management: managing the activities of an insurance company, 18 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Melnik, Scientific Bulletin: Finance, Banks, Investments, 2(47) (2019) [Google Scholar]
- N.E. Savina, Bulletin of the Financial University, 74 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Y.A. Platonov, Innovative development of insurance activity in modern Russia, 21 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Mheryan, Insurance Business, 2, 29 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Household income and expenditure for the first quarter of 2019, https://irbis.amursu.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- Blockchain in insurance: foreign experience and opportunities for Russia, https://ict.moscow/ [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Lomakin, S.P. Sazonov, O.O. Drobotova, G.I. Lukyanov, O.N. Maximova, G.V. Fedotova, A.V. Petrukhin, A.V. Shokhnekh, R.E. Zvezdin, E.V. Goncharova, MPC null AI-model of financial risk insurance with artificial options (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.