SHS Web Conf.
Volume 93, 20213rd International Scientific Conference on New Industrialization and Digitalization (NID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Financial and Legal Mechanisms (Instruments) of Industrialization and Digitalization|
|Published online||12 January 2021|
- S.G. Kirdina, Academic Bulletin, 2, 184 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- K.S. Stepanov, Saratov Bulletin state socio-economic university, 1, 36 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- J. Kusis, Z. Kruzmetra, D. Bite, Economic Science for Rural Development, 15, 88 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- M.Yu. Malkina, ТЕRRА ECONOMICUS, 3, 23 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Tertishny, Effect of ownership transformations in the Russian economy on formation of a national model of public corporation management, 192 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Parfenova, Via scientiarum, 2, 43 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M. Demidov, Development of the legal framework for the functioning of state financial control in the Russian Federation, 4, 98 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.D. Kolychev, I.O. Belkin, R.S. Udovidchenkov, Specificity and effectiveness of programs for the development of managerial competencies of the personnel reserve, 11 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.