SHS Web Conf.
Volume 93, 20213rd International Scientific Conference on New Industrialization and Digitalization (NID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Modern Management Technologies and the Development of Knowledge-Intensive Activities|
|Published online||12 January 2021|
- Jury Gualandris, Robert D. Klassen, Stephan Vachon, Matteo Kalchschmidt, Journal of Operations Management, 38, 1 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Consultation Draft of the International Framework Companion Document, International Integrated Reporting Council, May, 44 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Supply Chain Sustainability, A Practical Guide for Continuous Improvement - Second Edition, June, 74 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- OECD Due Diligence Guidance for Responsible Supply Chains of Minerals from Conflict-Affected and High-Risk Areas: Third Edition, Paris, 120 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- P.R. Kleindorfer, G.H. Saad, Production and Operations Management, 14(1), 53 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Vladimir Shepelev, Zlata Almetovaa, Oleg Larin, Sergey Shepelev, Olga Issenova., Transportation Research Procedia, 30, 236 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bernard Garrette, Corey Phelps, Olivier Sibony, Cracked it!: how to solve big problems and sell solutions like top strategy consultants (2018) [Google Scholar]
- H. Lee, V. Padmanabhan, S. Whang, Sloan Management Review, 38(3), 93 (1997) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.