SHS Web Conf.
Volume 93, 20213rd International Scientific Conference on New Industrialization and Digitalization (NID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Modern Management Technologies and the Development of Knowledge-Intensive Activities|
|Published online||12 January 2021|
- A.Yu. Davankov, Yu.V. Markina, Bulletin of higher educational institutions, 31 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Egorova, Innovation system of the region: basic models of analysis and directions of development, 233 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Kolomytsev, Formation of a long-term innovative strategy for the development of the Russian economy and mechanisms of its implementation, 377 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Kurakova, Formation of the innovation system as a strategic direction of the region's development, 201 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Kuteev, The innovative component of the strategy for the development of a self-sufficient, stably dynamic region, 473 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E.S. Nikishina, N.M. Filimonova, Problems of modern economy, 295–298 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- On special economic zones in the Russian Federation: Federal Law of the Russian Federation of July 22, 116-FZ (2005) [Google Scholar]
- On the approval of the Strategy of the innovation development of the Russian Federation for the period up to 2020: the order of the Government of the Russian Federation from December 8, 2227-r (2011) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Popov, D.A. Kolesnichenko, Innovative Development of Russia: Regional Aspect, 36 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- K.Yu. Prokofiev, Regional economy: theory and practice, 22 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- K.Yu. Prokofiev, Scientific and technical bulletin of SPbSPU, Economic Sciences, 94 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Sumina, Actual problems of the humanities and natural sciences, 83 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Sumina, V.A. Chalkin, Scientific and technological development of territories as the basis of the innovative strategy of the Russian economy, 210 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.