SHS Web Conf.
Volume 93, 20213rd International Scientific Conference on New Industrialization and Digitalization (NID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Modern Management Technologies and the Development of Knowledge-Intensive Activities|
|Published online||12 January 2021|
- E.V. Bodyansky, O.G. Rudenko, Artificial neural networks: architectures, training, applications, 369 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Bozhich O.B., Lebedev Yu.L. Schnitzer, Perspective information technologies and intelligent systems, 1, 21 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- B. Inmon, Data Warehouse Environment, 4, 41(2000) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Yezhov, S.A. Shumsky, Neuro-computing and its applications in economics and business, 224 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Kruglov, V.V. Borisov, Artificial neural networks. Theory and practice, 382 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Barsegyan, M.S. Kupriyanov, V.V. Stepanenko, Methods and models of data analysis: OLAP and Data Mining, 336 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- S. Osovsky, Neural networks for information processing, 344 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Haykin Simon, Neural networks, Complete course, 2, 1104 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- G. Edelstein, ComputerWeek, 16, 32 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- W.H. Inmon, Building the Data Warehouse, QED / Wiley, 312 (1996) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.