SHS Web Conf.
Volume 93, 20213rd International Scientific Conference on New Industrialization and Digitalization (NID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Modern Management Technologies and the Development of Knowledge-Intensive Activities|
|Published online||12 January 2021|
- Decree of the President of the Russian Federation “On the strategy for the development of the information society in the Russian Federation for 2017-2030” of May 9, 203 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- M. Carrenbauer, R. Müllendorf, Production Accounting for Reducing and Controlling Costs, Ensuring Their Rational Structure (1996) [Google Scholar]
- V. Govindarajan, J. Schank, Strategic cost management, translation from English (1999) [Google Scholar]
- J.G. Siegel, J.K. Shim, Methods of cost management and cost analysis (1996) [Google Scholar]
- X. Anderson, B. Needles, D. Caldwell, Principles of Accounting: translation from English (2004) [Google Scholar]
- E. Atkinson, R. Bunker, R. Kaplan, Young, Management Accounting: translation from English (2005) [Google Scholar]
- K. Drury, Introduction to management and production accounting (2007) [Google Scholar]
- C. Horngren, J. Foster, Accounting: management aspect (2001) [Google Scholar]
- D. Khan, Planning and control: controlling (1997) [Google Scholar]
- T. Scone, Management Accounting (1997) [Google Scholar]
- A. Upchurch, Management Accounting: principles and practice (2002) [Google Scholar]
- R. Kaplan and D. Norton, Balanced Scorecard: from strategy to action: translation from English (2003) [Google Scholar]
- M. Porter, Competition: translation from English (2005) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.