SHS Web Conf.
Volume 93, 20213rd International Scientific Conference on New Industrialization and Digitalization (NID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Modern Management Technologies and the Development of Knowledge-Intensive Activities|
|Published online||12 January 2021|
- R. Huggins, B. Morgan, N. Williams, Journal of Small Business and Enterprise Development, 22(3) (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Fratesi Ugo, G. Fiona, Wishlade The impact of European Cohesion Policy in different contexts, Regional Studies (2017) [Google Scholar]
- John Bradley, Timo Mitze, Edgar Morgenroth, Gerhard Untiedt, An Integrated Micro-Macro (IMM) approach to the evaluation of large-scale public investment programs: The case of EU structural funds, ESRI Working Paper, The Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), 167 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Azad Singh Bali, Giliberto Capano, M. Ramesh, Policy and Society, 1 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ishani Mukherjee, Azad Singh Bali, Policy Design and Practice, 2(2) (2019) [Google Scholar]
- O.B. Sheveleva, M.K. Nacheva, Innovations, 2(160), 45 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Kiseleva, Scientific and technical statements of the St. Petersburg State Polytechnic University, Economic sciences, 4(175), 53 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- E.N. Novokshonova, Regional economy: theory and practice, 11, 338 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- K.V. Krinichansky, In the collection: Russian regions in the focus of change. collection of reports of the X International conference, 907 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Untura, Region: Economics and Sociology, 1, 200 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- O.I. Kondratenko, State Service, 2, 70 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Moskvitina, Problems of theory and practice of management, 11, 37 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Nazarov, Economy and Entrepreneurship, 12 (2), 261 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Serova, North and Market: Formation of the Economic Order, 5(56), 105 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.