SHS Web Conf.
Volume 93, 20213rd International Scientific Conference on New Industrialization and Digitalization (NID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||The Consumer Market in the New Economy: Innovative Models, Opportunities, Priorities|
|Published online||12 January 2021|
- National program "Digital Economy of the Russian Federation" Minutes No. 7 of the meeting of the Presidium of the Council under the President of the Russian Federation for Strategic Development and National Projects of June 4 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V. Trofimov, Izvestia SPbSEU, 4, 105 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Zakoldaev, R.V. Yamshchikov, N.V. Yamschikova, Bulletin of the Moscow State Regional University, 2, 93 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- D.I. Panferov, Planning and Economic Department, 6, 7 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- O.N. Larin, Transport: science, technology, management, 9, 37 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Pustynnikova, Integrated logistics (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Gudkov, L.B. Mirotin, S.A. Shiryaev, D.V. Gudkov, Basics of Logistics: Textbook for Universities (2004) [Google Scholar]
- L.B. Mirotin, Fundamentals of Logistics (1999) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Khmelnitskaya, E. Bogdanova, M. Ivich, Building logistic information systems using the blockchain digital economy method, Published in Proceedings of the International Scientific and Practical Conference on Digital Economy (ISCDE) on November 07 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E.S. Bogdanova, Logistics 4.0: Breakthrough through the development of infocommunication technologies, Technological Initiatives and Achievement of Sustainable Development Goals: Proceedings of the International Scientific and Practical Conference, XV South Russian Logistics Forum October 10-11 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.