SHS Web Conf.
Volume 93, 20213rd International Scientific Conference on New Industrialization and Digitalization (NID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Countries, Regions, Cities in the Process of New Industrialization and Digitalization|
|Published online||12 January 2021|
- A. Azhar, The Pakistan Development Review, 4, 58 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- F.C. Saadatyar, Strategic Change, 29, 227 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Fornahl, The life cycle of clusters: A policy perspective (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Porter, Competitive Advantage of Nations (1990) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Brusco, Cambridge Journal of Economics, 58, 167 (1982) [Google Scholar]
- A. Weber, Theory of the Location of Industries (1990) [Google Scholar]
- O.E. Williamson, The mechanisms of governance (1996) [Google Scholar]
- R.G. Giadadhubli, Indian J. of Regional Science, 9, 13 (1977) [Google Scholar]
- S. Czamanski, Papers in Regional Science, 27, 137 (1971) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Koshcheev, E.A. Tretyakova, Russian J. of Economic Theory, 17, 17 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- M. Fujita, The Japanese Economic Review, 54, 121 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Stojčić, Forest Policy and Economics, 109, 1 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- T.F. Slaper, Economic Development Quarterly, 32(1), 44 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.