SHS Web Conf.
Volume 93, 20213rd International Scientific Conference on New Industrialization and Digitalization (NID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Countries, Regions, Cities in the Process of New Industrialization and Digitalization|
|Published online||12 January 2021|
- A. Bereznoi, World economy and international relations, 62(9), 5 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Sadovaya, World economy and international relations, 62(12), 35 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- From automation to digitalisation, or the intelligent transformation of Russian manufacturing, https://www.elec.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- The digital life of Russian megacities, Moscow School of Management SKOLKOVO (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Development of the digital economy in Russia's regions. Potential and prospects, https://forumspb.com/ [Google Scholar]
- Russia in international rankings, https://www.cnews.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- Digital Life of Russian Regions 2020, SKOLKOVO Institute for Emerging Market Studies (IEMS), https://ict.moscow/ [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Minakov, L.O. Evraev, Potential and Prospects of Russia's Digital Economy, 3(63) (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.