SHS Web Conf.
Volume 93, 20213rd International Scientific Conference on New Industrialization and Digitalization (NID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Countries, Regions, Cities in the Process of New Industrialization and Digitalization|
|Published online||12 January 2021|
- Digitalization and communication: how will the communication between Russians and the authorities change, Russia Today, 31 Jan (2020), https://ria.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- The Constitution of the Russian Federation of 12.12.1993 (taking into account the amendments made by the Russian Constitution Amendments to the Constitution of 30.12.2008 N 6-FKS, From 30.12.2008 N 7-FKS, from 05.02.2014 N 2-FKS, from 21.07.2014 N 11-FKS), http://www.consultant.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- Federal Law of 06.10.2003 N 131-Fz (ed. 23.05.2020) "On the general principles of local government organization in the Russian Federation" [Google Scholar]
- Civic Activity: Press Release of Sociological Research, Levada Center (2019) https://www.levada.en/ [Google Scholar]
- D.E. Dobrinskaya, T.S. Martynenko, Herald of the RUDN Series: Sociology, 1 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Selective federal statistical observation on the use of information technology and information and telecommunications networks by the population, Federal Office for State Statistics (2019) https://gks.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- Analytical report "Electronic Voting: New Technologies Are Changing Electoral Habits", VTSIOM, Center for Political Conditions, https://wciom.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- Federal Law of May 23, 2020 No. 154-Fz "On amending certain laws of the Russian Federation", http://publication.pravo.gov.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Podgorny, E.S. Lysenko, UIA Herald, 1(87) (2020) https://cyberleninka.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- Decision in case No. 2a-296/2019,Chertanovsky District Court in Moscow, 30 Oct (2019) https://www.mos-gorsud.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- F.T. Fornoni, Why e-democracy is not a possible reality (yet) a literature review on the challenges to the applicability of e-democracy (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Order of the Russian Ministry of Construction of April 24, 2019 No. 235/p. "On the approval of methodical recommendations for the inclusion of measures on the digitization of urban economy in the state programs of the subjects of the Russian Federation and municipal programs for the formation of a modern urban environment as part of the implementation of the federal project "Formation of a comfortable urban environment", https://www.minstroyrf.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- Strategic Plan for the Development of the City of Yekaterinburg until 2030: Approved by the Decision of the Ekaterinburg City Duma of May 25, 2018 No. 12/81 "On amending the Decision of the Ekaterinburg City Duma of June 10, 2003 No. 40/6 "On the Strategic Plan for The Development of Yekaterinburg", ekaterinburg.rf [Google Scholar]
- More than 700,000 ballots will be produced for the Yekaterinburg Temple Survey,TIAS: State News Agency, 21 Sep.(2019) https://tass.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- A. Vysokinsky, "Together we have written a new page of history", the official portal of the administration of Yekaterinburg, 14 Oct. (2019) ekaterinburg.rf [Google Scholar]
- The number and age-sex composition of the population of Sverdlovsk region: database, Office of the Federal State Statistics Service for Sverdlovsk and Kurgan region, http://sverdl.old.gks.en/ [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Popova, On the need to take into account the effects of digital inequality to assess the quality of Internet democracy in Russia, https://nbpublish.com/ [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.