SHS Web Conf.
Volume 93, 20213rd International Scientific Conference on New Industrialization and Digitalization (NID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Countries, Regions, Cities in the Process of New Industrialization and Digitalization|
|Published online||12 January 2021|
- L. Teslyuk, N.V. Dukmasova, Yu.V. Plastinina, M.E. Shamsudinov, Economic relations, 9, 2773 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Spartak, Russian Foreign Economic Bulletin, 12, 7 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Rimkevich, Russian Foreign Economic Bulletin, 10, 82 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N. Chrid, S. Saafi, M. Chakroun, J Knowl Econ, 18, 1 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- E. Andreeva, E. Sapir, I. Karachev, D. Zherenkov, SGEM(Book 2), 5, 245 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- C. Henn, C. Papageorgiou, J.M. Romero et al., IMF Econ Rev, 68, 421 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.M. Aubakirova, Problems of forecasting, 1(178), 155 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- V. Pinilla, A. Rayes, Cliometrica,13, 443 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.A. Carrasco, E.D. Tovar-García, Econ Change Restruct, 3rd Aug, 1 (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.