SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 94, 2021Sustainable Development of Regions 2020 – XVI International Scientific and Practical Conference “State. Politics. Society”
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||12 January 2021|
- E. Ogorodnikov, Expert, 18/19, 40 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- T.A.Vasilyeva, V.A. Lunyakov, Economy and entrepreneurship, 4, 960 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Research “Moscow RE: industrial, Typology of production areas and the best practices of redevelopment ”, https://www.centeragency.org/ru/ [Google Scholar]
- Redevelopment of industrial zones in Moscow: Professional magazine, 3 (14), 28, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Internet portal: Complex of urban planning policy and construction of the city of Moscow, https://stroi.mos.ru/news/ [Google Scholar]
- Official portal of the Mayor and the Government of Moscow (2016), https://investmoscow.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- Winzavod Center for Contemporary Art, http://www.winzavod.ru/history/ [Google Scholar]
- Official site: Network edition of the newspaper “Komsomolskaya Pravda” (2017), https://www.kp.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- Official site of the Government of St. Petersburg: Committee for Urban Planning and Architecture, http://kgainfo.spb.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- Official site: New Holland Space, http://www.newhollandsp.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- Development and Redevelopment (2017), http://articles.latimes.com [Google Scholar]
- M. Bujold, Real Estate Issues,38 (1) (2013) [Google Scholar]
- S. Nwachukwu, American journal of social and management sciences, 2 (1) (2011) [Google Scholar]
- R.B. Preiser, Urban Land, 7 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Lin Yifu, Chinese miracle: development strategy and economic, 367 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- Pi Qiansheng Experience of Chinese Zones of Techno-Economic Development, 486 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Professional Real Estate Development: ULI Business Guidelines, 289 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Production management in construction: Textbook, 297 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.