SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 94, 2021Sustainable Development of Regions 2020 – XVI International Scientific and Practical Conference “State. Politics. Society”
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||12 January 2021|
- S. I. Вelei, The cluster approach to the development of rural areas, The Genesis of Genius, 3-1, 32 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- K. Cuhls, Science Technology and Innovation Policy for the Future: Potentials and Limits of Foresight Studies, 1, 199 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- E. Feser, M. Luger, European planning studies, 11, 11 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Polozhentseva, M. Klevtsova, International Practice Procedia Economics and Finance, 27, 529(2015) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Yokoo, K. Okuwada, International Journal of Foresight and Innovation Policy, 8, 4, 296 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- P. Jones, Canadian Public Administration, 60, 4, 657 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- F.A. Costa, D.A. Fernandes, Revista de Economia Contemporanea, 20, 3, 517 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Maggio, T. Van Criekinge, J.-P. Malingreau, Foresight, 18, 5, 551 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- E. Stovba, A. Stovba, Advances in Economics, Business and Management Research, 79, 225(2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.