SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 94, 2021Sustainable Development of Regions 2020 – XVI International Scientific and Practical Conference “State. Politics. Society”
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||12 January 2021|
- Civic Code of the Russian Federation. [Google Scholar]
- Law of the Russian Federation on July 17, 1999 No. 178-FZ “On state social assistance” [Google Scholar]
- Law of the Russian Federation of December 29, 2006 No. 256 “On additional measures ofstate support for families with children” [Google Scholar]
- Law “On Approval of the Strategy of Social and Economic Development of the Chechen Republic until 2025” [Google Scholar]
- Law of the Chechen Republic of July 20, 2018 No. 38-RZ “On the forecasting and planning of social and economic development of the Chechen Republic” [Google Scholar]
- Kantsero in R.A., National interests of safety, 49 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Government Decree of the Russian Federation of March 30, 2018 No. 364 “Promotion of employment of the population” [Google Scholar]
- Government decree from 15a of 2014, No. 295 “Development of education” for 2013-2020 [Google Scholar]
- Uruno in A. AND, Integration and Economic Growth, Graal, 424 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Balabanova, Macro economica. Mechanisms for increasing the quality of growth, Higher. school, 373 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E. V. Ogurtsova, O. Yu Chelnokova, Economics. Management. Pravo, 3-9 (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.