SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 94, 2021Sustainable Development of Regions 2020 – XVI International Scientific and Practical Conference “State. Politics. Society”
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||12 January 2021|
- A. V. Polbin, S.G. Sinelnikov-Murylev, P.V. Trunin, Economic issues, 6, 5 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A. Ferrannini, E. Barbieri, M. Biggeri, M. Tommaso, World development., 24 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- P. Anand, B. Ferrer, Q. Gao et al, Journal of human development and capabilities, 3(2020) [Google Scholar]
- D. Acemoglu. Seminar at MIT – Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 9 (2020), https://economics.mit.edu/ [Google Scholar]
- H.J Chang, A. Andreoni, Development and change, 2, 324 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- J. A. Robinson, Paper prepared for the World Bank ABCDE conference in Seoul, June (2009), https://scholar.harvard.edu/ [Google Scholar]
- C. Freemen, Technology and economic performance: Lessons from Japan (1987) [Google Scholar]
- B-A. Lundvall, National innovation systems: Towards a theory of innovation and interactive learning (2010) [Google Scholar]
- R. Nelson, National innovation systems. A comparative analysis (1993) [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Ivanova, National innovation systems (2002) [Google Scholar]
- B. Martin, M. Bell, Research policy, 7, 895 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- O.G. Golichenko, Economic issues, 7, 35 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- B.-Å. Lundvall, Industry and innovation, 1, 95 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- C. Edquist, Systems of innovation: Technologies, institutions and ogranizations (1997) [Google Scholar]
- J. Niosi, Research policy, 31, 291 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Abramovitz, The journal of economic history, 2, 385 (1986) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Kurochkin, I. A. Babyuk, Administrative consulting, 2, 8 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Reymer, A.V. Breusov, Agricultural journal in the Far East federal district, 2, 25(2012) [Google Scholar]
- V. Roud, V. Vlasova, The journal of technology transfer, 3, 870 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- O. G. Golichenko, Economic issues, 2, 97(2017) [Google Scholar]
- Artificial intelligence: threat or opportunity? Russian public opinion research center, January (2020), https://wciom.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- S. Zemtsov, M. Kotsemir, Scientometrics, 120, 75(2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Nosonov, Russian journal of regional studies, 3, 436 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.