SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 94, 2021Sustainable Development of Regions 2020 – XVI International Scientific and Practical Conference “State. Politics. Society”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Educational and Linguistic Sciences|
|Published online||12 January 2021|
- Strategy for social and economic development of Smolensk region through to 2030, http://docs.cntd.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Lazko, Major Aspects of economics and agricultural business, 188 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E.S. Vorobieva, P.A. Grigoriev, Modern digital technologies in agro-industrial complex. Collection of international scientific conference materials, 64 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Association of innovative regions of Russia, https://i-regions.org [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Alekseev et al, Prospects of Russian industry economy digitalization: peculiarities and conditions (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Federal state statistics service of the Russian Federation, https://rosstat.gov.ru [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Uskov et al, Territory development: past, present, future (2020) [Google Scholar]
- N.Z. Goncharova, S.E. Terentyev, E.S. Vorobeva, O.B. Tarasova, International conference on policicies and economics measures for agricultural development (AgroDevEco 2020). Advances in economics, business and management research, 114 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- O. Patlasov, Y. Zharov, Journal of advanced research in law and economics, 1428 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.