SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 94, 2021Sustainable Development of Regions 2020 – XVI International Scientific and Practical Conference “State. Politics. Society”
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||12 January 2021|
- I. A. Alekseeva. Child abuse. Causes. Effects. Help, 256 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Belyasov, State and law: theory and practice: materials of the International scientific conference, 76, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- T. Nikolaevna Korchagina, Bulletin of the Moscow City Pedagogical University, Series: Legal Sciences, 3 (39), 42, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Mishchenko, A.D. Ustyantseva. Bulletin of the Ugra State University, 1 (36), 53 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Efimova, A.V. Zvonareva, Large family: rights and guarantees under the legislation of the Russian Federation and the city of Moscow, 214 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- I.R. Shikula, Criminal law protection of the rights and freedom of the victim, who is in a helpless state, from violent crimes: problems of theory and practice, 240 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- I.R. Shikula, Actual problems of criminal and criminal procedure law: current state and development prospects: Sat. scientific works of the Department of Criminal Law Disciplines of the Institute of Law and Management of the Moscow State Pedagogical University, 83, 27 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- O.Yu. Shchepetnova, Young scientist, 4 (242), 146 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- J. Cardona Llorens, Revista española de desarrollo y cooperación (2014) [Google Scholar]
- I. Campo Cervera, Derechos y Libertades, 37, 131 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.