SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 94, 2021Sustainable Development of Regions 2020 – XVI International Scientific and Practical Conference “State. Politics. Society”
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||12 January 2021|
- The state program of the Russian Federation “Affordable Environment” for 2011-2020: passport.Ministry of Labor and Social Protection: official. Site, https://rosmintrud.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- Accessibility of buildings and structures for people with limited mobility. SP 59.13330.2016. Updated version of SNiP 35-01-2001, Code: normative and legal basis, http://docs.cntd.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- V. Rimshin, V. Borkovskaya, E. Degaev, I. Shubin, Barrier-free urban environment and risks of project solutions, https://www.e3s-conferences.org/ [Google Scholar]
- Accessibility of the environment for people with disabilities and people with limited mobility: guide, https://bit.ly/ [Google Scholar]
- Federal Law No. 181-FZ “On social protection of disabled people in Russia”, http://www.consultant.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- Federal Law No. 419-FZ “On amendments to certain legislative acts of the Russian Federation on social protection of persons with disabilities in connection with the ratification of the Convention on the rights of persons with disabilities, http://www.consultant.ru [Google Scholar]
- “The city without limits”, Vkontakte is a social network, https://vk.com/ [Google Scholar]
- OneStreetMap: official site, https://www.openstreetmap.org [Google Scholar]
- T. N. Weyrer, H. H. Hochmair, G. Paulus, Transportation Research Record, 2469, 108 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Ding, B. Parmanto, H. A. Karimi, D. Roongpiboonsopit, G. Pramana, T. Conahan, P. Kasemsuppakorn, Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology – Proceedings, 4790 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- P. Kasemsuppakorn, A. H. Karimi, Journal of Location Based Services, 3(1), 24 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Alshraideh, B. A. Mahafzah, S. Al-Sharaeh, Z. M. Hawamdeh, JEAIL, 27(4), 471 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.