SHS Web Conf.
Volume 96, 2021The 3rd International Academic Conference on Frontiers in Social Sciences and Management Innovation (IAFSM 2020)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Published online||08 February 2021|
- Q.G. Feng, H.Y. Zhang. To Train Post-Editors in the Background of the Global Language Services Industry. J. Foreign Language World, (01), 65-72, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Li, X.M. Zhu. New Exploration of English-Chinese Machine Translation with Automatic Post Editing. J. Chinese Translators Journal, (04), 83-87, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Z.S. Li, J.M. Meng. A Concise Course of Machine Translation. M. Shanghai: Shanghai Foreign Language Education Press, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- H.H. Lin. The Combination of Machine Translation and Human Intervention. J. Journal of Yibin University, (08), 114-116, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Q.L. Cui. Study on Post Editing of Machine Translation. J. Chinese Translators Journal, (06), 68-73, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- J. Hutchins. Has Machine Translation Improved. A. MT Summit IX: In Proceeding of the Ninth Machine Translation Summit.C. East Stroudsburg, PA: AMTA, (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Y.L. Liu. Feasibility Analysis of "MT+PE" in Translation of Different Text Types. D. Shanghai International Studies University, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Plitt. A Productivity Test of Statistical Machine Translation PE in a Typical Localization Context. J. Prague Bulletin of Mathematical Linguistics, (93), 7-16, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A. Guerberof. Productivity and Quality in MT Post-editing. C. In Proceedings of MT Summit Workshop on New Tools for Translators. A. (39), 137-144, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- D. Groves, D. Schmidtke. Identification and Analysis of PE Patterns for MT. A. In Machine Translation Summit XII, (39), 429-436, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- J. Allen. Post-Editing. A. In H. Somers(ed.). Computers and Translation: A Translator's Guide. C. Amsterdam: John Benjamins Publishing, (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Q.G. Feng, J.W. Li. Study on the Post Editing Model of News Translation. J. Technology Enhanced Foreign Language Education, (06), 74-79, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Q.L. Cui, W. Li. The Character of Error Types of Post-Editing: Perspective of Machine Translation Based on Scientific and Technological Materials. J. Chinese Translators Journal, (04), 19-22, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Q.J. Yan, W.P. Yan. Translation Methods of English for Science and Technology. M. Beijing: Metallurgical Industry Press, (1992) [Google Scholar]
- H. Kruger. Training Editors in Universities: Considerations, challenges and strategies. A. In John Kearns(ed.). Translator and Interpreter Training: Issues, Methods and Debates. C. London: Continuum International Publishing Group, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Z.W. Feng. Study on Machine Translation. M. Beijing: China Translation & Publishing Corporation, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- K.B. Hu, Y. Li. Research on the Characteristics of Machine Translation and Its Relationship with Human Translation. J. Chinese Translators Journal, (05), 10-14, (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.