SHS Web Conf.
Volume 97, 2021International Conference “Technological Educational Vision” (TEDUVIS 2020)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||08 February 2021|
- S.W. Elliott Raja, Computers and the future of skill demand, P.: OECD Publishing (2017). URL: http://www.oecd.org/edu/computers-and-the-future-ofskill-demand-9789264284395-en.htm [Google Scholar]
- A.Yu. Uvarov, Education in the world of digital technologies: on the way to digital transformation, Publishing house of the higher school of Economics, Moscow (2018). [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Ostrovsky, M.V. Kudina, New paradigm of education in the era of digital transformation of the state, State administration. Electronic Bulletin 78, 229-243 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- D.P. Frolov, Institutional relations in society and economy, Theoretical Economics 1, 112-116 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Sh. Kudbiev, Methodological aspects of digital transformation, International scientific review LXVII (2020). URL: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/metodologicheskie-aspekty-tsifrovoy-transformatsii [Google Scholar]
- A. Sokolov, Model of management of sustainable balanced development of the region, Scientific review 5, 68-76 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- E. Marcon, F. Puech, A typology of distance-based measures of spatial concentration, Regional Science and Urban Economics 62, 56-67 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Decree of the President of the Russian Federation of may 7, 2018 N 204 “On national goals and strategic objectives of the development of the Russian Federation for the period up to 2024”. URL: http://www.kremlin.ru/acts/bank/43027 [Google Scholar]
- Strategy of socio-economic development of the Chuvash Republic until 2035. URL: http://minec.cap.ru/usercontent/economy/activities//254-2806_okonchateljnaya(1).pdf [Google Scholar]
- Project of a Comprehensive program of socio-economic development of the Chuvash Republic, ZAO “International center for regional development”, Moscow (2020). [Google Scholar]
- Official website of the Federal state statistics service. URL: https://www.gks.ru/folder/10705 [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Mikhailov, Economic and institutional relations, Economic science 5, 48-52 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- “Program of anticrisis measures of the Government of the Russian Federation”, Phil. Economic policy of Russia - XXI century 3, 15-27 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- I. Danilov, T. Ladykova, N. Morozova, E. Ilyina, State policy of staffing of global reindustrialization of national economy, Phil. Journal of advanced research in law and economics, 1-8, 18-22 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- N. Tumalanov, N. Urusova, Impact of economic interests and institutional structures on economic development, Phil. Bulletin of Chuvash University 1, 245 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- L. Progunova, T. Satsuk, A. Slavin, T. Veynbender, A. Perova, G. Sokolova, International standards of the public sector financial reporting in ensuring economic security, Revista Publicando 18-2, 330-340 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Romanova, Industrial policy priorities of Russia in the context of challenges of the fourth industrial revolution, Economy of Region 14(3), 806-819 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- E.G. Mikhailova, M.Yu. Dyakov, The Choice of strategic directions of development of the region taking into account the requirements of sustainable development, Issues of regional economy 4(33), 35-47 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- S. Nikonorov, From strategy of social and economic development to strategy of sustainable development of regions of Russia, Phil. Management and business administration 4, 28-35 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- A.E. Yakovlev, N.V. Morozova, I.A. Vasileva, The Place and role of regions in the strategic development of the national economy, Publishing house “Perfectum”, Cheboksary (2013). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.