SHS Web Conf.
Volume 97, 2021International Conference “Technological Educational Vision” (TEDUVIS 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||08 February 2021|
- J. Caspersen, N. Frolich. European Journal of Education, 52 (1), 3-7 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- N.M. Lebedeva, A.N. Tatarko, Psychology in Russia: State of the Art, 11 (3), 36-52 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- B.S. Alishev, Scientific notes of the Pedagogical Institute of SSU named after N.G. Chernyshevsky. Series: Psychology. Pedagogy, 1, 3-26 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Kuteinikov, E.I. Ogareva, Fundamental research, 8-4, 989-993 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Omelchenko, G.S. Chesnokova, R.O. Agavelyan, Bulletin of the Novosibirsk State Pedagogical University, 1, 7-22 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- R. Dwyer, Research Studies in Music Education, 37(1), 93-106 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- R. Inglehart, W. Wetzel Modernization, Cultural Change and Democracy: The Sequence of Human Development (2011) [Google Scholar]
- G. Czerniawski, European Journal of Education, 44(3), 421-440 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Khodyrev, T.V. Ledovskaya, N.E. Solynin, Problems of modern pedagogical education. Pedagogy and Psychology, 60 (3), 389-398 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- D. Raufelder, L. Nitsche, S. Breitmeyer, S. Keßler, E. Herrmann, N. Regner, International Journal of Educational Research, 75, 31-44 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Values and social attitudes of modern students: structure and dynamics: collective monograph, ed. By B.S. Alishev (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Alioon, Ö. Delialioglu, British Journal of Educational Technology, 50 (2), 655-668 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E.M. Solovieva, I.V. Zausenko, Modern problems of science and education, 3, 503503 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Y.N. Slepko, T.V. Ledovskaya, Data analysis and interpretation of psychological research’ results (2013) [Google Scholar]
- G.P. Yankov, Personality and Individual Differences, 131, 111-116 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M.C. Popa, Education and Self Development, 13 (3),16-24 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.R. Bildanova, E.D. Grishanina, International Journal of Experimental Education, 61, 79-79 (2014). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.