SHS Web Conf.
Volume 98, 2021The Third Annual International Symposium “Education and City: Education and Quality of Living in the City” (Education and City 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Assessment and Development of Education Quality|
|Published online||09 March 2021|
- J. Marquand, P. Scott, The Bologna Declaration of 19 June 1999, in Democrats, Authoritarians and the Bologna Process (Emerald Publishing Limited, Bingley, 2018). https://doi.org/10.1108/978-1-78743-439-420181009 [Google Scholar]
- Bologna Follow-Up Group, Framework for Qualifications of the European Higher Education Area (European Consortium for Accreditation, Kopenhagen, 2005). Accessed on: December 16, 2020. [Online]. Available: http://ecahe.eu/w/index.php/Dublin_Descriptors [Google Scholar]
- International Association of Social Educators, Accessed on: December 16, 2020. [Online]. Available: http://aieji.net/ [Google Scholar]
- H. Davis Jones, The profession at work in contemporary society, in The social pedagogue in Europe (FICE, Zurich, 1986) [Google Scholar]
- C. Cameron, P. Moss, I. Bryderup, P. Cameron, Social pedagogy and working with children and young people. Where care and education meet (Jessica Kingsley Publishers, London, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Khutorskoy, Vysshee obrazovanie v Rossii [Higher education in Russia], 12, 85–91 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S.L. Troyanskaya, Osnovy kompetentnostnogo podkhoda v vysshem obrazovanii [Fundamentals of competence approach in higher education] (Publishing center “Udmurt University”, Izhevsk, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- I.N. Odarich, M.I. Gavrilova, Baltic Humanitarian Journal, 61 (18), 133–136 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Magauova, Competency-based oriented model of training ofpsycho-pedagogical personnel in the conditions of University education, in Proceedings of the Russia-wide conference with international participation, Education of a citizen - a matter of national importance, 2 October 2018, Moscow, Russia (2018) [Google Scholar]
- UNESCO, UNICEF, the World Bank, UNFPA, UNDP, UN Women, UNHCR, Education 2030: Incheon Declaration and Framework for Action for the implementation of Sustainable Development Goal 4: Ensure inclusive and equitable quality education and promote lifelong learning opportunities for all (2016). Accessed on: December 16, 2020. [Online]. Available: https://unesdoc.unesco.org/ark:/48223/pf0000245656 [Google Scholar]
- A. Bulatbayeva, A. Mynbayeva, Sh. Taubayeva, Z. Madaliyeva, The Social Sciences, 11 (16), 3927–3935 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Al-Farabi Kazakh National University, KazNU entered the World’s Top 200 best HEIS (2020). Accessed on: December 16, 2020. [Online]. Available: https://www.kaznu.kz/en/3/news/one/20305/ [Google Scholar]
- Order of the Minister of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan “On the approval of state compulsory education standards at all levels of education” No. 604 (Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Nur-Sultan, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- Al-Farabi Kazakh National University, Curriculum of the Educational program “6B018-Social pedagogy and self-cognition”, Recommended by the Dean of the faculty of philosophy and political sciences (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Mag, S. Sinfield, T. Burns, MATEC Web of Conferences, 121, 12011 (2017). https://doi.org/10.1051/matecconf/201712112011 [Google Scholar]
- K. Rollan, M. Somerton, International Journal of Inclusive Education (2019). https://doi.org/10.1080/13603116.2019.1599451 [Google Scholar]
- I. Baranauskiene, D. Saveikiene, Pursuit ofinclusive education: inclusion of teachers in inclusive education, in Society Integration Education. Proceedings of the International Scientific Conference, 25-26 May 2018, Rezekne, Latvia, Vol. 2, 39–53 (2018). http://dx.doi.org/10.17770/sie2018vol1.3385 [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Voznyak, Formirovaniye gotovnosti pedagogov k inklyuzivnomu obrazovaniyu detey v sisteme povysheniya kvalifikatsii [Development of pedagogue’s readiness for inclusive education of children in the system of professional development], Thesis. (Belgorod State National Research University, Belgorod, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Khitruk, Bulletin of the Baltic Federal University named after I. Kant. Series: Philology, pedagogy, psychology, 11, 72–79 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Alekhina, Inklyuzivnoye obrazovaniye: istoriya i sovremennost’: uchebno- metodicheskoye posobiye [Inclusive education: history and modernity: educational and methodological guide] (Pedagogical University “Pervoye sentyabrya”, Moscow, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Suntsova, Teorii i tekhnologii inklyuzivnogo obrazovaniya [Theories and technologies of inclusive education] (Publishing house of the Udmurt University, Izhevsk, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- Y.V. Romashina, Razvitiye professional’noy gotovnosti budushchikh sotsial’nykh pedagogov universiteta k rabote s det’mi-invalidami [Development of professional readiness of future social pedagogues at the University to work with disabled children] Thesis (Adyghe State University, Maikop, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Prilepskaya, Prakticheskaya podgotovka studentov k sotsial ‘no-pedagogicheskoy rabote s det ‘mi-invalidami [Practical preparation of students for social and pedagogical work with children with disabilities], in Proceedings of the II All-Russian scientific and practical conference “Social and pedagogical support for people with disabilities: theory and practice”, 19-21 May 2016, Yalta, Russia (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Bulatbaeva, Zh.T. Makhambetova, International Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences, 6 (8), 113–117 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.