SHS Web Conf.
Volume 98, 2021The Third Annual International Symposium “Education and City: Education and Quality of Living in the City” (Education and City 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Assessment and Development of Education Quality|
|Published online||09 March 2021|
- M. Karlsson Lohmander, V. Sollars, Early childhood educators’ voices in shifting curricular policies and praxis, in Early Years: Making it Count. 29th EECERA Annual Conference, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, 20-23 August 2019, Thessaloniki, Greece, 59 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M. Göl-Güven, Bogaziçi University Journal of Education, 31 (1), 19–43 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V. Tietze, S. Fiernickel, I. Dittrich, K. Grenner, A. Hanisch, J. Marx, Evaluation and development of the quality of preschool education (Mozaika-sintez, Moscow, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- Ye.G. Yudina, Ye.A. Krichevets, Readiness for school as seen by parents and teachers, in Trends in the development of education: who and how uses and evaluates educational standards. Materials of the XIV Annual International Scientific and Practical Conference, 16-18 February 2018, Moscow, Russia, 259–276 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.K. Nysskaya, Modern preschool education. Theory and practice, 9, 24–33 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Sobkin, Yu.A. Khalutina, Modern preschool education. Theory and practice, 1 (83), 6–18 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Ya.Ya. Kozmina, Modern preschool education. Theory and practice, 9, 34–41 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- S. Philipsson, S. Garvice (Eds.), Teachers’ and families’ perspective in early childhood education and care. Early childhood education in the 21st century. Vol. II (Routledge, London, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- T. Vuorinena, A. Sandberg, S. Sheridan, P. Williams, Early Child Development and Care, 184 (1), 149–159 (2014). http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/03004430.2013.773992 [Google Scholar]
- V. Sollars, Parents defining quality in early years provision, in Early Years: Making it Count. 29th EECERA Annual Conference, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, 20-23 August 2019, Thessaloniki, Greece, 59 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S. Broström, A. Sandberg, I. Johansson, K. Margetts, B. Nyland, T. Frokjær, C. Kieferle, A. Seifert, A. Roth, A. Ugaste, K. Vrinioti, Early Child Development and Care, 185 (5), 824–847 (2015). http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/03004430.2014.958483 [Google Scholar]
- J. Brodin, L. Hollerer, K. Renblad, V. Stancheva-Popkostadinova, Early Child Development and Care, 185 (6), 968–981 (2015). http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/03004430.2014.974035 [Google Scholar]
- K. Stein, M. Veisson, T. Ôun, T. Tammemäe, Education 3-13, 47 (8), 920–932 (2018). http://doi.org/10.1080/03004279.2018.1539113 [Google Scholar]
- M. Veisson, A. Kabaday, Journal of Teacher Education for Sustainability, 20 (2), 5–18 (2018). https://doi.org/10.2478/jtes-2018-0011 [Google Scholar]
- T. Harms, R. Clifford, D. Cryer, Scales for a comprehensive assessment of the quality of education in a preschool education organization ECERS-R (Natsionalnoye obrazovaniye, Moscow, 2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.