SHS Web Conf.
Volume 98, 2021The Third Annual International Symposium “Education and City: Education and Quality of Living in the City” (Education and City 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Assessment and Development of the Urban Educational Environment|
|Published online||09 March 2021|
- A.T. Cheng, Issues of Industrial Land in Taiwan, Taiwan Real Estate Yearbook (Chengchi University, Taipei, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- C. Johnson, MITI and the Japanese Miracles: The Growth of Industrial Policy, 1925–1975 (Stanford University Press, Palo Alto, US, 1982) [Google Scholar]
- R. Wade, Review of International Political Economy, 10(4), 621–644 (2003). https://doi.org/10.1080/09692290310001601902 [Google Scholar]
- S.J. Wang, 後威權時期臺灣國家社會關係–國家能力與社會自主性 [Post-authoritarian Period National Social Relations in Taiwan—State Capacity and Social Autonomy], PhD Thesis (National Chengchi University, Taipei, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- H. Farrell, The shared challenges of institutional theories: Rational choice, historical institutionalism, and sociological institutionalism, in Knowledge and institutions, 23–44 (Springer, Cham, 2018). https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-75328-7_2 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Sorensen, New institutionalism and planning theory. The Routledge Handbook of Planning Theory (Routledge, New York, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. Steinmo, Historical institutionalism, in Approaches and methodologies in the social sciences: A Pluralist Perspective, 118–138 (Cambridge University Press, New York, 2008). https://doi.org/10.1017/CBO9780511801938.008 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sh.-Y. Kao, Taiwan Industrial History (Wu-Nan, Taipei, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.T. Cheng, The Development of Industrial Land in Taiwan, Paper presented at the 50th Anniversary of the International Center for Land Policy Studies and Training, 25 May 2018, Taiwan (2018) [Google Scholar]
- C. Wang, Moving toward Neoliberalization? The Restructuring of the Developmental State and Spatial Planning in Taiwan, in Locating Neoliberalism in East Asia: Neoliberalizing Spaces in Developmental States, 167–195 (Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK, 2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y.J. Lee, I.C. Lan, H.H. Juang, Journal of Geographical Sciences, 40, 69–97 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- T.L. Chou, City and Plan, 28(4), 461–494 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- Y.J. Lee, Economic Outlook Bimonthly, 170, 48–52 (2017). https://doi.org/10.30071/EOB [Google Scholar]
- W.J. Huang, Planning Practice & Research, 34(1), 120–130 (2019). https://doi.org/10.1080/02697459.2018.1523289 [Google Scholar]
- J.R. Chiou, Taiwan Economic Research Monthly, 41(9), 89–96 (2018). https://doi.org/10.29656/TERM.201809.0012 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.