SHS Web Conf.
Volume 98, 2021The Third Annual International Symposium “Education and City: Education and Quality of Living in the City” (Education and City 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Development of Urban Educational Potential|
|Published online||09 March 2021|
- Concept “Russkaya shkola za rubezhom [Russian Schools Abroad]” (approved by the President of the Russian Federation on 04.11.2015 No. Pr-2305). Accessed on: September 09, 2020. [Online]. Available: http://www.kremlin.ru/acts/news/50643 [Google Scholar]
- E.G. Azimov, Informatsionno-kommunikatsionnyye tekhnologii v prepodavanii russkogo yazyka kak inostrannogo [Information and communication technologies in teaching Russian as a foreign language] (Russkiy yazyk. Kursy, Moscow, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- A.K. Zharkenov, Pedagogicheskaya nauka i praktika, 3(21), 27–31 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Ye.N. Klochkova, N.A. Sadovnikova, Open education, 23(4), 13–22 (2019). https://doi.org/10.21686/1818-4243-2019-4-13-22 [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Avanesov, Osnovy nauchnoy organizatsii pedagogicheskogo kontrolya v vysshey shkole [Fundamentals of the scientific organization of pedagogical control in higher education] (MISIS, Moscow, 1989) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Avanesov, Upravleniye shkoloy, 12, 98 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- V.Yu. Pereverzev, Kriterial'no-oriyentirovannyye pedagogicheskiye testy dlya itogovoy attestatsii studentov [Criteria-based pedagogical tests for the final certification of students] (Scientific Methodological Center of Secondary Professional Education of the Ministry of Education of the Russian Federation, Moscow, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Bespalko, Programmirovannoye obucheniye. Didakticheskiye osnovy [Programmed learning. Didactic foundations] (Vysshaya shkola, Moscow, 1970) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Kim, Testirovaniye uchebnykh dostizheniy [Testing of educational achievements] (Ussuriisk, USPI Publishing House, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- P.V. Simonov, Voprosy psikhologii, 6, 44–56 (1989) [Google Scholar]
- P.Ya. Galperin, Vvedeniye v psikhologiyu [Introduction to psychology] (Universitet, Moscow, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- N.F. Talyzina, Upravleniye protsessom usvoyeniya znaniy [Management of the process of assimilation of knowledge] (Moscow State University, Moscow, 1975) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Klimova, I.K. Nefedova, Sozdaniye sistemy distantsionnoy professional 'noy podderzhki kak instrument obespecheniya nepreryvnogo obrazovaniya prepodavateley RKI [Creation of a system of distance professional support as a tool for providing continuous education for teachers of RFL], in Proceedings of the International scientific and practical conference “Elektronnyye resursy otkrytogo obrazovaniya po russkomu yazyku: luchshiye praktiki [Electronic resources of open education in the Russian language: best practices]”, Pushkin State Russian Language Institute, 7-8 December, 2017, Moscow, Russia, 66–71 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Tretyakov, V.A. Larionova, Higher education in Russia, 7(203), 55–66 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- E.G. Azimov, Russian language abroad, 4(263), 12–18 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- O.I. Lisov, Ekonomicheskiye i sotsialno-gumanitarnyye issledovaniya, 3(4), 109–116 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- D. Keegan, Foundations of Distance Education (Routledge Taylor and Francis Group, New York, 1996) [Google Scholar]
- D. Newman, Top 6 digital transformation trends in education, Forbes, (2017). Accessed on: September 09, 2020. [Online]. Available: https://www.forbes.com/sites/danielnewman/2017/07/18/top-6-digital-transformation-trends-in-education/?sh=161e7bcd2a9a [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.