SHS Web Conf.
Volume 98, 2021The Third Annual International Symposium “Education and City: Education and Quality of Living in the City” (Education and City 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Development of Urban Human Resources in the Humanitarian Sphere|
|Published online||09 March 2021|
- Law of the city of Moscow “On the development of education in the city of Moscow” as amended on June 5, 2019. Accessed on: December 25, 2020. [Online]. Available: http://docs.cntd.ru/document/3627457 [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Malofeev, Izvestia of the Russian State Pedagogical University named after A.I. Herzen, 190, 8-15 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Anderson, SAGE Open, 1(23), (2019). https://doi.org/10.1177%2F2158244019826000 [Google Scholar]
- S. Collier, Post-soviet social: Neoliberalism, social modernity, biopolitics (Princeton University Press, Princeton, 2011). https://doi.org/10.23943/9780691148304.001.0001 [Google Scholar]
- I. Froumin, I. Remorenko, How Governments Transform the Goals of Education Systems, in: From the “Best-in-the World” Soviet School to a Modern Globally Competitive School System, Audacious Education Purposes, 233-250 (Springer, Cambridge, 2020). https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-41882-3_9 [Google Scholar]
- I. Silova, G. Palandjian, Revista Espanola de Educaciön Comparada, 31, 147-171 (2018). https://doi.org/10.5944/reec.31.2018.21592 [Google Scholar]
- T.N. Volkovskaya, I.Yu. Levchenko, Defektologiya, 3, 17-21 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- N.Yu. Kiseleva, Organization of speech therapy in a comprehensive school (Moscow City University, Moscow, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- N.M. Nazarova, Bulletin of the Perm State Humanitarian and Pedagogical University. Series No. 1. Psychological and pedagogical sciences, 2(1), 104-109 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Serebryakova, S.A. Miroshnikov, Instruments of individual support for the development of children in continuous inclusive education, in Continuous inclusive education: theory, history, methodology, 77-82 (Moscow, Paradigma, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Anders, W.S. Barnett, A. Engel, M. Taguma, Early Childhood Education and Care Policy Review: Norway, (2015). Accessed on: December 16, 2020. [Online]. Available: http://www.oecd.org/norway/early-childhood-education-and-care-policy-review-norway.pdf [Google Scholar]
- L.B. Baryaeva, L.V. Lopatina, Special Education, 4(52), 5-20 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Serebryakova, G.R. Shashkina, Problems of modern pedagogical education, Yalta, RIO GPA, 67(4), 341-345 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- G.R. Shashkina, Vospitaniye i obucheniye detey s narusheniyem razvitiya, 3, 48-53 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- O.G. Prikhodko, A.V. Pyankova, I.A. Filatova, Advances in Social Science, Education and Humanities Research, 437, 217-222 (2020). http://dx.doi.org/10.2991/assehr.k.200509.040 [Google Scholar]
- H.J. Vermeer, M.H. Jzendoorn, R.A. Crcamo, L.J. Harrison, International Journal of Early Childhood, 4, 33-60 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N.Yu. Kiseleva, Special Education, 2(58), 51-61 (2020). Accessed on: December 16, 2020. [Online]. Available: http://elar.uspu.ru/bitstream/uspu/13852/1/speo-2020-02-05.pdf [Google Scholar]
- K. Rao. G. Meo, SAGE Open 6(4), (2016). https://doi.org/10.1177%2F2158244016680688 [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Evtushenko, I.Yu. Levchenko, Modern problems of science and education, 2, 211-220 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Ye.A. Yekzhanova, Ye.V. Reznikova, Special Education, 4(52), 21-40 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Ye.Ye. Kitik, Virtual practices - a modern tool for training speech therapists, Defectological science. Practical materials of the First All-Russian Congress of Defectologists, 112-117, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Ye.T. Loginova, Cherepovets State University Bulletin, 1(28), 12-19 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- O.G. Prikhodko, Training ofpersonnel for the system of early comprehensive care for children with disabilities, in Development of Russian defectological science and practice in the modern educational space: a new view. The II All-Russian Congress of Defectologists, 48-53, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- I.M. Remorenko, T.F. Dubova, M.L. Churaeva, N.I. Maksimov, Ye.V. Karavaeva, Ye.N. Kovtun, S.V. Korshunov, V.L. Petrov, N.M. Rozina, Ye.B. Belov, B.A. Sazonov, Higher Education in Russia, 8(9), 3-11 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- K.A. Barannikov, S.N. Vachkova, M.Yu. Demidova, I.M. Remorenko, O.A. Reshetnikova, Bulletin of Education, 14, 69-80 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.