SHS Web Conf.
Volume 98, 2021The Third Annual International Symposium “Education and City: Education and Quality of Living in the City” (Education and City 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Media Space and Digital Technology in Education|
|Published online||09 March 2021|
- N. Gendina, Integrating the Personal Information Culture Concept and the Idea of Media and Information Literacy Offered in the UNESCO Curriculum for Teachers: Experiences of Russia and Uzbekistan, in Information Literacy: Key to an Inclusive Society. ECIL 2016. Communications in Computer and Information Science, 676 (Springer, Cham, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Bredikhina, Pedagogical education in Russia, 9, 77–81 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- C.W. Choo, International Journal of Information Management, 33(5), 775–779 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Mosunova, Sci. Tech. Inf. Proc. 45, 128–134 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Dictionaries and encyclopedias on Academic. Accessed on: December 20, 2020. [Online]. Available: http://dic.academic.ru [Google Scholar]
- R.V. Belyayev, Ye.I. Grigoriyeva, Bulletin of the Moscow State University of Culture and Arts, 2 (70), 90–96 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Gendina, Bulletin of the Kemerovo State University of Culture and Arts, 42, 13–19 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- U.I. Kopzhasarova, M.M. Kubeeva, Scientific Review. Pedagogical science, 2, 65–69 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Ya.A. Vagramenko, A.A. Rusakov, Educational technologies and society, 20(4), 384–390 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- T. Brunfaut, C. Clapham, Assessment and Testing, in Routhledge Encyclopedia of Language Teaching and Learning, 52–59 (Routhledge, New York, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- N.D. Galskova, A.P. Vasilevich, N.F. Koryakovtseva, N.V. Akimova, Osnovy metodiki obucheniya inostrannym yazykam [Fundamentals of methods of teaching foreign languages] (KNORUS, Moscow, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Khrulev, Formirovaniye informatsionnoy kul'tury budushchikh uchiteley angliyskogo yazyka [Formation of information culture of future English language teachers], Thesis (Yalta, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- N. Almazova, D. Barinova, O. Ipatov, Forming of Information Culture With Tools of Electronic Didactic Materials, in Proceedings of the 29th DAAAM International Symposium, 587–593 (DAAAM International, Vienna, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- P.A. Iannuzzi, From information overload to information savvy. Presentation at Keynote Address, Seattle, WA. (2020). Accessed on: December 20, 2020. [Online]. Available: https://digitalscholarship.unlv.edu/libfacpresentation/59 [Google Scholar]
- S. Virkus, V. Kirinić, N. Begičević Ređep, The Role of E-Learning and Information Culture in Educational Institutions in Transforming European Education, in Educational Leadership, Improvement and Change. Palgrave Studies on Leadership and Learning in Teacher Education (Palgrave Pivot, Cham, 2020) [Google Scholar]
- T. Wright, Records Management Journal, 23(1), 14–36 (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.