SHS Web Conf.
Volume 100, 2021IV International Scientific Congress “Society of Ambient Intelligence – 2021” (ISCSAI 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Information Technologies and Business Innovations|
|Published online||25 March 2021|
- Research by the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA). Homepage, https://www.accaglobal.com/gb/en/news/2020/april/ACCA-Covid-19-Research-Audit.html (2020). [Google Scholar]
- B. Aditya, R. Hartanto, L. Nugroho, The Role of IT Audit in the Era of Digital Transformation, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 407, 1–6. (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Bartik, M. Bertrand, Z. Cullen, E. Glaeser, M. Luca, C. Stanton, The impact of CO VID-19 on small business outcomes and expectations, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, 117(30), 17656–17666 (2020). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Bogdanova, Comparative analysis of functional and technical capabilities of domestic audit automation programs, System management: electronic scientific publication, 1 (7), 1–17 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- M. Delarue, M. Jeschonneck, R. Leali, EY Canvas. Homepage, https://www.ey.com/en_gl/audit/technology/canvas (2020). [Google Scholar]
- N. Donthu, A. Gustafsson, Effects of COVID-19 on business and research, Journal of Business Research, 117, 284–289 (2020). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Electronic application “ACTION”. Homepage, https://plan2.diia.gov.ua/. [Google Scholar]
- O. Kudirko, Computerization of audit in Ukraine: actual problems and real prospects, Economy and state, 9, 34–38 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- S. Kulitsky, Problems of economic development of Ukraine caused by the pandemic of coronavirus COVID-19 in the world, and finding ways to solve them. Ukraine: events, facts, comments, 9, 47–53 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- Law of Ukraine On Amendments to the Tax Code of Ukraine to improve tax administration, eliminate technical and logical inconsistencies in tax legislation from 16.01.2020, N° 466-IX. Homepage, https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/466-20#Text. [Google Scholar]
- Legal newspaper online. Audit and coronavirus: The FRC recommends developing alternative audit procedures to gather evidence. Homepage, https://yur-gazeta.com/golovna/audit-i-koronavirus-frc-rekomendue-rozrobiti-alternativni-auditorski-proceduri-dlya-zboru-dokaziv.html (2020). [Google Scholar]
- J. Merhout, D. Havelka, Information Technology Auditing: A Value-Added IT Governance Partnership between IT Management and Audit, Communications of the Association for Information Systems, 23 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- Ministry and Committee for Digital Transformation of Ukraine. Homepage, https://thedigital.gov.ua/. [Google Scholar]
- M. Nezhyva, V. Miniailo, Digitalization of audit in the conditions of the COVID-19, Visnik KNUTE, 3, 123–134 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- A. Nguyen, H. Ha, S. Nguyen, Determinants of Information Technology Audit Quality: Evidence from Vietnam, The Journal of Asian Finance, Economics, and Business, 7(4), 41–50 (2020). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Pchelyanskaya, V. Nemchenko, Audit in terms of using computer systems, Odessa: Phoenix (2016). [Google Scholar]
- G. Shinin, S. Azizyan, A. Larin, Innovation in auditing. Homepage, https://www.ey.com/ru_ru/audit/innovation (2019). [Google Scholar]
- A. Stavitsky, Economic scenarios of the pandemic: how to transform Ukraine. Economic truth. Homepage, https://www.epravda.com.ua/rus/columns/2020/04/7/659085/ (2020). [Google Scholar]
- D. Stoel, D. Havelka, J. Merhout, An analysis of attributes that impact information technology audit quality: A study of IT and financial audit practitioners, International Journal of Accounting Information Systems, 13 (1), 60–79 (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Ullrich, J. Enke, M. Teichmann, A. Kreß, N. Gronau, Audit - and then what? A roadmap for digitization of learning factories, Procedia Manufacturing, 31, 162–168 (2019). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.