SHS Web Conf.
Volume 100, 2021IV International Scientific Congress “Society of Ambient Intelligence – 2021” (ISCSAI 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Information Technologies and Business Innovations|
|Published online||25 March 2021|
- Technology and the American economy: Report of the National Commission on Technology, Automation, and Economic Progress, US Department of Health, Education, and Welfare, Feb. 1966. [Google Scholar]
- Tapscott D., The digital economy: promise and peril in the age of networked intelligence. New York: McGraw-Hill, 1995 [Google Scholar]
- Hermann M., Pentek T., Otto B.,: Design Principles for Industrie 4.0 Scenarios, working Paper, 01/2015, http://www.snom.mb.tudortmund.de/cms/de/forschung/Arbeitsberichte/Design-Principles-for-Industrie-4_0-Scenarios.pdf [accessed 15.12.2020] [Google Scholar]
- Harari Y.N., 21 lekcji na XXI wiek (eng. 21 lessons for the 21st century), Publ. Wydawnictwo Literackie, Krakow 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Manyika J., Lund S., Chui M., Bughin J., Woetzel J., Batra P., Ko R., Sanghvi S., What the future of work will mean for jobs, skills, and wages, Mc Kinsey Global Institute, Dec 2017, online: www.mckinsey.com [accessed 10 Dec. 2020] [Google Scholar]
- McKinsey &Company, Unlocking success in digital transformations, McKinsey 2018, www.mckinsey.com [accessed 12 Dec. 2020] [Google Scholar]
- Klamut, R. Two - factor model of safety experience. Theoretical assumptions and empirical verification: Safety Experience Questionnaire, Polish Psychological Forum, t. 24, no 3, 2019, p. 308–323. [Google Scholar]
- Sokolowski, M. The concept and the essence of personal security, Kultura Bezpieczenstwa. Nauka - Praktyka - Refleksje, 2019, no 33, p. 117–130. [Google Scholar]
- W. Gosling, M. Coppola, K. McCarthy, May the workforce be with you: The voice of the European workforce 2020, Deloitte Insights, online [accessed 12 Jan. 2021] [Google Scholar]
- K. Pouliakas, J. Branka, EUjobs at highest risk of CO VID-19 social distancing: Will the pandemic exacerbate labour market divide?”, IZA DP No. 13281, May 2020. [Google Scholar]
- https://www.eurofound.europa.eu/publications/blog/coronavirus-a-labour-market-earthquake (accessed: 8.01. 2021) [Google Scholar]
- S. Lund, A. Madgavkar, J. Manyika, S. Smit, What’s next for remote work: An analysis of 2,000 tasks, 800jobs, and nine countries, McKinsey Global Institute, Nov. 2020. www.mckinsey.com [accessed 18 Dec. 2020]. [Google Scholar]
- E. Volini, J. Schwartz, B. Denny, D. Mallon, Y. van Durme, M. Hauptmann, R. Yan, S. Poynton, Returning to work in the future of work, Deloitte Insights, May 2020, online [acessed 7.Jan 2021] [Google Scholar]
- Webb, D., Wills-Herrera, E. Introduction [in:] D. Webb and E. Wills-Herrera (eds.), Subjective Well-Being and Security, 1 Social Indicators Research Series 46, Springer Science + Business Media B.V. 2012. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Henning-Smith, C. (2020). COVID-19 poses an unequal risk of isolation and loneliness. Retrieved April 10, 2020. [ accessed 23.11.2020 from https://thehill.com/opinion/healthcare/488215-covid-19-poses-an-unequal-risk-of-isolation-and-loneliness]. [Google Scholar]
- https://osha.europa.eu/en/highlights/coronavirus-disease-covid-19-outbreak-and-workplace-safety-and-health [accessed: 05. 02. 2021] [Google Scholar]
- Crimmins, E. Age-Related Vulnerability to Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19): Biological, Contextual, and Policy-Related Factors, Public Policy & Aging Report, Volume 30, Issue 4, 2020, p. 142–146 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Cyberspace Protection Policy of the Republic of Poland, Ministry of Administration and Digitization, Internal Security Agency, Warsaw 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Carnevale, J.B., Hatak, I., Employee Adjustment and Well-Being in the Era of CO VID-19: Implications for Human Resource Management, Journal of Business Research, May 2020. doi: 10.1016/j.jbusres.2020.05.037 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.