SHS Web Conf.
Volume 100, 2021IV International Scientific Congress “Society of Ambient Intelligence – 2021” (ISCSAI 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Information Technologies and Business Innovations|
|Published online||25 March 2021|
- Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated October 5, 2020 No. UP-6079 “On the approval of the” Digital Uzbekistan-2030 “strategy and measures for its effective implementation” // Narodnoye Slovo 2020, October 6. (2020) [Google Scholar]
- O.B. Akimova. Theory and practice of professional pedagogical education: [collective monograph]. (2013) [Google Scholar]
- R.Kh. Alimov, U.T. Hayitmatov Prospects for the development of the digital economy in Uzbekistan in Proceedings of the International Congress “Ragamli irçthisodiets: itisodiy rivozhlanish tendency larini modelashtirish va zamonaviy ahborot-communication technologylarini llash isti bollari.” 2 December, 2019, Tashkent, Uzberistan (2019) [Google Scholar]
- B.A. Begalov, I.E. Zhukovskaya Methodological foundations of the influence of information and communication technologies on the development of the national economy. Monograph. (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.V. Vertakova, T.O. Tolstykh, E.V. Shkarupeta, V.V. Dmitrieva Transformation of management systems under the influence of digitalization of the economy: monograph. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Gulyamov, A.T. Shermukhamedov Innovative development of entrepreneurship with the framework of scientific and research project ‘‘Global economic challenges and national economy development.” September, 2018 Tashkent-Jakarta (2018). [Google Scholar]
- R. Detweiler Educational technology can cransform lectures into tutorials and tutorials into adventures (the chronicle of higher education, 2004). [Google Scholar]
- I.E. Zhukovskaya. (Open Education, M, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Ivanchenko. The role of the Internet space in the formation of the educational information environment, Electronic resource (https://textarchive.ru/c-1953970.html). [Google Scholar]
- N.Yu. Ignatova Education in the Digital Age: Monograph. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- N.Sh. Kozlova N.Sh. Modern Technologies in Network Security (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N.S. Kramarenko, A. Yu. Kvashnin. Psychological and organizational aspects of the introduction of digital education, or how the introduction of innovations cannot be turned into a “digital collective farm” (2017) [Google Scholar]
- F. Kubareva (EDP Sciences, Les Ulis, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Kuznetsova V.D. Markova. Propulsion physics (Sciences, Les Ulis, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. Swan M. Blockchain. (Publishing house “Olimp - Business”, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- Sh.I. Xashimxodjayev The impact of digital transformation on economic processes in the Republic of Uzbekistan. in Proceedings of the International Congress “Modern Management: Problems and Prospects”. SPb (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Bulletin of Science and Practice Vol. 5. No. 8. 2019 https://www.bulletennauki.com doi: 10.33619/2414-2948/45. [Google Scholar]
- Resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan “On measures for the further development of the higher education system” dated April 20, 2017 No. 1111-2909 No. 18, art. 313, no.19, art. 335, no.24, art. 490, no. 37, art. 982). // https://www.lex.uz [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.