SHS Web Conf.
Volume 100, 2021IV International Scientific Congress “Society of Ambient Intelligence – 2021” (ISCSAI 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Information Technologies and Business Innovations|
|Published online||25 March 2021|
- K. Beyer, From the agrarian era to the knowledge- based economy, Research and works of the Faculty of Economics and Management, No. 30 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- R. Czystowski, Coronavirus in Lubuskie Voivodeship: the number of new cases as of July 16, Gospodarka300gospodarka.pl/live/koronawir [Google Scholar]
- us-lubuskie-liczba-nowych-zachorowan (2020) [Google Scholar]
- ed. D. Jegorow, Person-Economy. Cooperation- Development. Local and Global Perspective, Civis&Sun Solution Publ. (2013) [Google Scholar]
- T. Kupczyk, M. Stor, Competence Management. Theory, Research and Practice of Business, University of Economics in Wroclaw (2017) [Google Scholar]
- K. Safin, Family businesses: the essence and strategic behavior, Oskar Lange Academy of Economics (2007) [Google Scholar]
- M. Sidor-Rzqdkowska, Small Business HR, Management Wolters Kluwer, Warszawa (2010) [Google Scholar]
- E. Stolarczyk-Ambroziak, Continual learning in the process of creating a learning society and a knowledge-based economy, www.mentor.edu.pl/. [Google Scholar]
- artykul/index/numer/2/id/12 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A. Szplit, J. Fudalinski, P. Markiewicz, Ch. Smutek, Organization development strategies, Antiqua Publ. (2002) [Google Scholar]
- J. Szymczak, 2 million of unemployed by the end of2020? According to the NFZ, we will face economic stagnation, OKO press (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A. Toffer, The third wave, PIW Publ. (1985) [Google Scholar]
- O. Torres, P. A. Julien, Specificity and Denaturing of Small Business, International Small Business Journal, Vol. 23, No 4 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- France heading for worst post-war downturn, finance minister warns, France 24 with AFP and Reuters, www.france24.com (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Law on Entrepreneurs, 03/06/2018, Art. 7 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Law on amendments to the Law on particular solutions related to the prevention, counteraction and control of COVID-19, other infectious diseases and emergencies caused by them, as well as some other laws, 03/31/2020, Legislative Bulletin, prov. 568 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Law on specific support tools in connection with the transmission of the virus SARS-CoV - 2, 04/16/2020, Legislative Bulletin, prov. 695 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Law on amendments being made to some laws on protective activities in connection with the transmission of the virus SARS-CoV - 2, 05/14/2020, Legislative Bulletin, prov. 875 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Law on allowances for the assessment of bank credits provided to entrepreneurs affected by the consequences of COVID-19, and on a simplified procedure for approval of the contract in connection with the onset of COVID-19, 06/19/2020, Legislative Bulletin, prov. 1086 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Main Statistical Office (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Labor Office of the Voivodeship in Zielona Gora, zielonagora.praca.gov.pl (2020) [Google Scholar]
- http://wyborcza.biz/Gieldy/.../iab-polska-87-firm-z-branzy-reklamy-online-odczuwa-negatywne.html, ISB News from (2020) [Google Scholar]
- PMI By IHS Markit, https://www.markiteconomics.com/public?language=pl (2020) https://pl.tradingeconomics.com/ (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.