SHS Web Conf.
Volume 100, 2021IV International Scientific Congress “Society of Ambient Intelligence – 2021” (ISCSAI 2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Digitization of Society in National Legal Systems|
|Published online||25 March 2021|
- Maixe-Altes, J. Carles and Mourelle, Estefanía. Cash and non-cash payments in a long-run perspective, Spain 1989-2014. Department of Applied Economics, University of A Coruna, A Coruna, Spain. Retrieved from https://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de/72590/ MPRA Paper No. 72590 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Garcia-Swartz, D.D., Hahn, R.W., Layne-Farrar, A. The Move toward a Cashless Society: A Closer Look at Payment Instrument Economics. Review of Network Economics No. 5(2), 175–198. (2006). [Google Scholar]
- Malte Krueger and Franz Seitz. The Importance of Cash and Cashless Payments in Germany: Overview and first estimates. The usage, costs, and benefits of cash - revisited: International Cash Conference 2014. Frankfurt am Main: Dt. Bundesbank, p. 15–73 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- The Order of the National Bank of Ukraine “On the Adoption of the Instruction on Cashless Payments in Ukraine in the National Currency” No. 22, adopted on the 21st of January, 2004. Retrieved from https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/z0377-04 [in Ukrainian]. [Google Scholar]
- Dzera, O.V. (Eds.). Contract law of Ukraine: special part. Kyiv: Yurinkom Inter [in Ukrainian] (2009). [Google Scholar]
- Bezklubyi, I.A. Banking transactions: civil law problems. The Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv [in Ukrainian] (2005). [Google Scholar]
- The Civil Code of Ukraine No 435-IV, adopted on the 6th of January, 2003. Retrieved from https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/435-15#Text [in Ukrainian] (2003). [Google Scholar]
- Domanetska, I.M., Petrushenko, M.S., Fedusenko, O.V., & Fedusenko, A.O. Simulation model of peering network node functioning // Managing the development of complex systems, No. 12, P. 124–132. Retrieved from http://nbuv.gov.ua/UJRN/Urss-2012-12-27 [in Ukrainian] (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Pantielieieva N.M., Rogova N.V., Braychenko S.M., Dzholos S.V., Kolisnyk A.S. Current aspects of transformation of economic relations: cryptocurrencies and their legal regulation // Financial and credit activity: problems of theory and practice. Vol. 4, No. 31. pP. 410–418 (2019). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Pantielieieva, N., Zaporozhets, S., Nagaichuk, N., & Bartosh, O. Transformation of financial intermediation in the context of spread of digital trends // Bulletin of the National Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Kazakhstan, No. 3, pP. 144–152 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Panteleeva, N.M. Innovative potential and characteristics of the mechanism of attraction of financing in new technological projects through the issue and sale of new cryptocurrencies to market participants // Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference: New forms of money and financial assets: formation, prospects, risks. (pP. 153–158). Kyiv: KNEU [in Ukrainian] (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Kuzmin, V.F. (1971). Raschyotnye pravootnosheniya v novyh usloviyah hozyajstvovaniya [Settlement legal relationships in the new economic conditions]. Extended abstract of candidate’s thesis. Moscow [in Russian]. [Google Scholar]
- Law of Ukraine Law “On the Prevention and Counteraction to the Legalization (or Laundering) of Proceeds from Crimes, Sponsorship of Terrorism and of the Spread of Weapons of Mass Destruction” N° 361-IX, adopted on the 6th of December, 2019. Retrieved from https://zakon.rada. gov.ua/laws/show/361-20#Text [in Ukrainian]. [Google Scholar]
- The Criminal Code of Ukraine, adopted on the 5th of April 2001 No 2341-III. Retrieved from https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/2341-14#Text [in Ukrainian]. [Google Scholar]
- Bhaskar Chakravorti, Benjamin D. Mazzotta. The cost of cash in the United States (2013) / The Fletcher School Tufts University. Retrieved from https://web.archive.org/web/20161201110118/http:/fletcher.tufts.edu/CostofCash/~/media/Fletcher/Microsites/Cost%20of%20Cash/CostofCashStudy-Final.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Hazel Sheffield (2015). The UK is getting closer to becoming a completely cashless society. The Independent. May 21, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Henley, Jon (June 4, 2016). Sweden leads the race to become cashless society. The Guardian (June 4, 2016). Retrieved from https://www.theguardian.com/business/2016/jun/04/sweden-cashless-society-cards-phone-apps-leading-europe [Google Scholar]
- Corporation for Enterprise Development (2016). The Most Unbanked Places in America. Retrieved from https://web.archive.org/web/20160820103339/http://cfed.org/assets/pdfs/MostUnbankedPlacesinAmerica.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Mokhtar, Faris (28 August 2017). Govt will seek to ensure no one is left behind in cashless drive. Today (August 27, 2017). Retrieved from https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/govt-will-seek-ensure-no-one-left-behind-cashless-drive [Google Scholar]
- Frisby, Dominic (21 March 2016). Why we should fear a cashless world. The Guardian. Retrieved 8 April 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Smith M. (1 January 2018). Forever 21: Hackers breached payment system for 7 months. CSO. Retrieved from https://www. csoonline.com/article/3245069/foreve r-21-hackers-breached-payment-system-for-7-months-no-encryption-on-pos-devices.html [Google Scholar]
- Cristina Quinn (2018). As Society Becomes Increasingly Cashless, Is Massachusetts Ready? GBH News. February 13, 2018. Retrieved from https://www. wgbh. org/news/2018/02/13/news/society-becomes-increasingly-cashless-massachusetts-ready [Google Scholar]
- Bohdanovych, A.S. Cashless settlements using electronic means of payment as a complex legal sub-institution. Journal of Kyiv University of Law, 4, 391–394 [in Ukrainian] (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Novoselova, L.A. Cash settlements in business. Moscow [in Russian] (1996). [Google Scholar]
- Borysova, A.M. Directions and prospects for improving information banking relations]. Young scientist, 1, 75–78 [in Ukrainian] (2014). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.