SHS Web Conf.
Volume 100, 2021IV International Scientific Congress “Society of Ambient Intelligence – 2021” (ISCSAI 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Mechanical Engineering and Mechatronic Systems|
|Published online||25 March 2021|
- Chornyy O. P., Lugovaya A.V., Rodkin D. Y., Sisuk V. Y., A.V. Sadovoy. Modeling of Electromechanical systems, textbook for universities, Kremenchug, (2001). [Google Scholar]
- Esin E. K. Modeling of Electromechanical processes multimotor electric drives of mining machines. - Kemerovo: Kuzbass state technical.Univ., (1999). [Google Scholar]
- Terekhin V. B. Simulation of electric drive systems in Simulink (MatLab 7.0.1). Tomsk: Publishing house of Tomsk Polytechnic University, (2008). [Google Scholar]
- Shreiner R. T. Mathematical modeling of AC drives with solid state frequency converters DJVU DOC. Ekaterinburg: URO ran, (2000). [Google Scholar]
- Patent Russian Federation N 2442995 G 01 R 31/34. The stand with the electromagnetic load module for research and test of electric drives. / A.I. Nekrasov, A.V. Yefimov, A.A. Nekrasov, N.N. Serykh, V.Z. Trubnikov, (publ.12.10.2012). [Google Scholar]
- Patent Russian Federation N 24473921, G 01 R 31/34. The educational and laboratory stand for studying of electrical machines and electric drives. / Y.S. Roytburg, And, A. Sesin, Y.P. Dolgov, A.A. Prentsel, (publ. 27.01.2013). [Google Scholar]
- D. N. Aminova, V. S. Mukhamedzhanov, V. P. Smirnov, M. R. Khalilova. A method of modeling and library of models of elements of schemes of valve converters for ATVK. The collection the Automated electric drive, Moscow, Energoatomizdat, (1983). [Google Scholar]
- Kuzmin V.A., Moustapha G. M., Minosyan V. L. Modeling of transition process of inclusion of a tiristor on AVM. Electrotechnical industry. Converting tekhnika. (1978). [Google Scholar]
- Nerreter V. Calculation of electric chains on the personal COMPUTER, Moscow, Energoatomizdat, (1991). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Joseph. Kernel of Cortex-M3 of the ARM company. Full management. World Electronics series. Dodeka — XXI publishing house, Moscow, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Ivanushkin V.A. etc., Structural modeling of electromechanical systems and their elements/VA Ivanushkin, V.N. Sarapulov, P. Shymchak: Szczecin, (2000). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.