SHS Web Conf.
Volume 101, 2021SAHD 2021 - 5th International Scientific and Practical Conference 2021 “Modern Science: Problems and Development Prospects (Social and Humanitarian Directions)”
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Philosophical, Historical and Philological Problems of the Modern World|
|Published online||26 April 2021|
- G. Mozhaeva, P. Mozhaeva Renha, SHS Web of Conferences, 26, 3, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- R. Jon McGee, R.L. Warms, Anthropological theory: an introductory history, Rowman & Littlefield Publishers, 6, 56 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Winnick, R. Zolna, Mobile touches: A study on humans and their tech (2016) https://blog.dscout.com/ [Google Scholar]
- A. De Rycker, N. Yang Lai Fong, R. Ponnan, L.V. Sankar, L.C. Ean, SHS Web Conf., 33, 5, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E. Nesmeyanov, Yu. Petrova, R. Bachieva, O. Vasichkina, SHS Web Conf., 72 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S. Kiesler, J. Siegel, T. W. McGuire, American Psychologist, 39, 1123, (1984) [Google Scholar]
- D. J. Haraway, Cyborg manifesto science, technology and socialist-feminism in the late twentieth century, Berkeley Socialist Review, essay, 292 (1985) [Google Scholar]
- E. S. Pavlenko, RUDN Journal of Sociology, 16(2), 258 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. M. Nazarov, V. N. Ivanov, E. A. Kublitskaya, RUDN Journal of Sociology, 20(3), 565 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A. S. Uwellenskaya, NGU Newsletter: Linguistics and Intercultural Communication, 18(1), 132 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- S. Sheshukova, S. Lapitskaja, E. Proudchenko, SHS Web Conf., 69, 1 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- R. Ellis, M. Klintock, If you take my meaning: theory into practice in human communication, 2, 187 (1994) [Google Scholar]
- S. E. Boslaugh, Innovation, Encyclopedia Britannica (2016) https://www.britannica.com [Google Scholar]
- D. Boyd, Cambridge, MA: The MIT Press (2008) https://www.ssrn.com/ [Google Scholar]
- C. Doherty, J. Kiley, A. Tyson, B. Jameson, The whys and hows of generations research (2015) https://www.pewresearch.org [Google Scholar]
- Yu.A. Petrova, S.M. Karpoyan, Humanities and socio-economic sciences of the FSU, 3(94), 51 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- J. Jonathan, Linguistic and Philosophical Investigations, 16, 49 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Y.A. Petrova, Language as a model of the value space of the culture, 92 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- F. Hartmann, Speaking signs, web-publishing and the Viennese method of visual education (1997) https://www.heise.de/ [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.