SHS Web Conf.
Volume 101, 2021SAHD 2021 - 5th International Scientific and Practical Conference 2021 “Modern Science: Problems and Development Prospects (Social and Humanitarian Directions)”
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Economics and Management|
|Published online||26 April 2021|
- P. Krugman, Arguing with zombies: Economics, politics, and the fight for a better future, 412 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- D. W. Hands, Erasmus Journal for Philosophy and Economics, 8(1), 61 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- D. Colander, Economic issues, 1, 84 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- W. Hands, Economic issues, 10, 52 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- G. M. Hodgson, Journal of Institutional Economics, 10(4), 591 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- D. P. Frolov, Economic issues, 5, 107 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- V. V. Biriukov, The Science of Person: Humanitarian Researchers, 14(3), 158 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A. Alesina, P. Giuliano, Journal of Economic Literature, 53(4), 898 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- J. B. RosserJr., M.V. Rosser, Evolutionary and Institutional Economic Review, 14(2), 415 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V. Biriukov, Society and Economy, 4, 5 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- D. North, Institutions, Institutional Change, and the Functioning of the Economy, 190 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- S. Mukand, D. Rodrik, NBER Working Paper, 24467, 46 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- J. E. Stiglitz, People, power, and profits: Progressive capitalism for an age of discontent, 366 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Gzh.V. Kolodko, Economic issues, 5, 25 (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.