SHS Web Conf.
Volume 101, 2021SAHD 2021 - 5th International Scientific and Practical Conference 2021 “Modern Science: Problems and Development Prospects (Social and Humanitarian Directions)”
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Economics and Management|
|Published online||26 April 2021|
- I. V. Naumov, Reducing losses and improving the quality of electric energy in rural distribution networks of 0.38 kV with the help of symmetric devices, 387 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- I. V. Naumov, N. V. Savina, M. V. Shevchenko, E3S Web of Conferences, 58, 1 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- L. V. Fetisov, N. V. Rozhentsova, O. A. Bulatov, News of Higher Educational Instituti ons, 11(12), 99 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Girshin, V. Goryunov, E. Kuznetsov, D. Safonov, MATEC Web of Conferences, 70, 1 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- D. E. Dulepov, T. E. Kondranenkova, The VIII International Scientific and Technical Conference “Electric power engineering through the eyes of youth” 328 (Samara: Samara State Technical University, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Zadeh, M. Sanaye-Pasand, A. Kadivar, IEEE Trans. Power Del., 23, 2472 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- M. I. Zhilin, O. V. Vorkunov, Improving the quality of electric energy, The priority directions of development of science, 83 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- L. Zjavka, V. Snášel, Elect. Power Syst. Res., 137, 113 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- I. Kholiddinov, Electric Power Quality Analysis 6-10/0.4 kV, Distribution Networks Energy and Power Engineering, 8, 263 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- I. V. Naumov, International Science and Technology Conference “EastConf” INSPEC 1 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Electrical energy, Compatibility of technical means is electromagnetic, Standards for the quality of electrical energy in general - purpose power supply systems, https://www.elec.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- S. A. Kulagin, Resistance of the reverse sequence of the agricultural load node, 18 (1980) [Google Scholar]
- I. V. Naumov, E. A. Belousova, Vestnik Krasgau, 1, 99 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.