SHS Web Conf.
Volume 101, 2021SAHD 2021 - 5th International Scientific and Practical Conference 2021 “Modern Science: Problems and Development Prospects (Social and Humanitarian Directions)”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Economics and Management|
|Published online||26 April 2021|
- V.Kh. He, I.N. Tkachenko, D.E. Skripnichenko, A.V. Dubinin, Bulletin peoples' friendship institute of the caucasus, Economic sciences, 2(42), 15 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.S. Voronkova, E.V. Astashkina, Countering environmental crimes in the framework of the year of ecology in the Russian Federation in 2017, 219 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- O. N. Luchko, S. Kh. Mukhametdinova, Modern science: problems and prospects for development: III International Scientific and Practical Conference: in 3 parts, Omsk, 6 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S. Mukhametdinova, E. Tyumentseva, O. Luchko, B. Irmulatov, Proceedings of the Ecological-Socio-Economic Systems: Models of Competition and Cooperation (ESES 2019), Series: Advances in Social Science, Education and Humanities Research, 392, 110 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A. G. Madzhuga, G. N. Kazantseva, L. M. Kashapova, N. V. Bagiyan, Scientific notes of the Russian State Social Universit, 19, 2(155), 62 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- S. M. Kurbatova, L. Yu-Aisner, A.G. Volkova, IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 548(5), 052075 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A. Cai, J. Wang, I. MacLachlan, L. Zhu, Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, 63(13), 2357 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- V. I. Drozhinov, V. P. Kupriyanovsky, D. E. Namiot, S. A. Sinyagov, A. A. Kharitonov, International Journal of Open Information Technologies, 5(3), 19 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V. L. Makarov, A. R. Bakhtizin, G. L. Beklaryan, A. S. Akopov, National interests: priorities and security, 15, 2(371), 200 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- L. Jung-Puo, H. Mei-Chih, Technological Forecasting and Social Change, 89, 80 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- O. V. Maksimchuk, T. A. Pershina, Sociology of the city, 2, 33 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- F. Shentaler, The Business processes, Modeling languages, methods, and tools, Moscow, 264 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.