SHS Web Conf.
Volume 101, 2021SAHD 2021 - 5th International Scientific and Practical Conference 2021 “Modern Science: Problems and Development Prospects (Social and Humanitarian Directions)”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Economics and Management|
|Published online||26 April 2021|
- I. V. Terentieva, Econ. and Management: Problem., Solution, 5–2(4), 267 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V. V. Gamukin, Theory of budget risk assessment of regions of the Russian Federation (Ph.D. thesis, Tomsk, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- I. M. Solomko, M. N. Solomko, Bull. of PNU, 2(21), 175 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- N. V. Omelyohina, J. of Russ. Law, 8(260), 77 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S. V. Frumina, Finan. Analytics: Sci. and Exp., 3(345), 313 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- E. M. Kot, T. V. Zyryanova, O. E. Terekhova, Agr. Bull. of the Urals, 12(203), 83 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- E. V. Khanina, Newman in Foreign Policy, 52(96), 63 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- V. V. Yanov, Economic Sci., 166, 105 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- O. I. Lebedeva, Methodological bases of assessment and management of budget risks: on the example of the regional budget of the Khabarovsk Territory (Ph.D. thesis, Khabarovsk, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- S. A. Korobko, Collection of Sci. Papers SWorld, 4, 3 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- M. M. Chernyakova, Forecasting the main parameters of the regional budget, taking into account risks (on the example of the Zabaykalsky Krai) (Ph.D. thesis, Novosibirsk, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- D. V. Gorokhova, Budget risk management of the regions of the Russian Federation (Ph.D. thesis, Moscow, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- E. A. Stepanova, Risk management of changes in territorial budget revenues (Ph.D. thesis, Krasnodar, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- Ok, Moo-Seok, LGLJ, 4(19), 3 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- N. I. Yashina, N. N. Pronchatova-Rubtsova, Vest. of Lobachevsky Univer. of Niz. Novg., 4(36), 16 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- N. P. Pazdnikova, S. E. Shipitsyna, Economy of Region, 3, 208 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.I. Cherkasova, S.N. Makarova, G.P. Gordeyeva, Bull. of KrasGAU, 11, 46 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. V. Galukhin, T. V. Uskova, Econ. and Soc. Changes: Facts, Trends, Forecast, 6(48), 162 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V. M. Fedosov, Budget system (Center for Educational Literature, Kyiv, 2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.