SHS Web Conf.
Volume 101, 2021SAHD 2021 - 5th International Scientific and Practical Conference 2021 “Modern Science: Problems and Development Prospects (Social and Humanitarian Directions)”
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Actual Problems of Pedagogy and Psychology|
|Published online||26 April 2021|
- A.I. Adamski, M.V. Boguslavsky, Innovative educational content, 20034.9 [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Baydenko, Bologna process: structural reform of European higher education, 128 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- I.K. Tsalikova, S.V. Pakhotina, Education and Science, 21(8), 187 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- J. Bacca, S. Baldiris, R. Fabregat, S. Graf, Kinshuk, Educational Technology and Society, 17(4), 133 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- P.G. Altbach, J. Knight, Journal of Studies in International Education, 11(3-4), 290 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E. Baran, Educational Technology and Society, 17(4), 17 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kirkwood, L. Price, Learning, Media and Technology, 39(1), 6 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M. Scheffel, H. Scheffel, S. Stoyanov, Educational Technology and Society, 17(4), 117 (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.