SHS Web Conf.
Volume 102, 2021The 3rd ETLTC International Conference on Information and Communications Technology (ETLTC2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Applications in Computer Science|
|Published online||03 May 2021|
- T.H. Vu, R. Murakami, Y. Okuyama, A.B. Abdallah, “Eflcient Optimization and Hardware Acceleration of CNNs towards the Design of a Scalable Neuro inspired Architecture in Hardware”, in 2018 IEEE International Conference on Big Data and Smart Computing (BigComp) (2018), pp. 326–332 [Google Scholar]
- Y.O. T. H. Vu, A.B. Abdallah, “Comprehensive analytic performance assessment and k-means based multicast routing algorithm and architecture for 3dNoC of spiking neurons”, in ACM Journal on Emerging Technologies in Computing Systems, Vol. 15, no. 4 (Dec. 2019. [Online]), p. 1–28, https://doi.org/10.1145/3340963 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O.M.I. T. H. Vu, A.B. Abdallah, “Fault-tolerant spike routing algorithm and architecture for three dimensional NoC-based neuromorphic systems”, in IEEE Access, Vol. 7, 2019. [Online] (2019. [Online]), p. pp. 90436–90452, https://doi.org/10.1109/access.2019.2925085 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Murarami, Y. Okuyama, A.B. Abdallah, “Animal Recognition and Identification with Deep Convolutional Neural Networks for farm Monitoring”, in Information Processing Society Tohoku Branch Conference, Koriyama, Japan (Feb,10,2018) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Murakami, Y. Okuyama, A.B. Abdallah, “SRAM Based Neural Network System for Traflc Light Recognition in Autonomous Vehicles”, in Information Processing Society Tohoku Branch Conference, Koriyama, Japan (Feb. 10, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- T. Fukuchi, M.O. Ikechukwu, A.B. Abdallah, “Design and Optimization of a Deep Neural Network Architecture for Traflc Light Detection” (EDP Sciences, 2020), Vol. 77, p. 01002, https://doi.org/10.1051/shsconf/20207701002 [Google Scholar]
- K.D. M. Ogbodo, T. Vu, A. Abdallah, “Light-weight spiking neuron processing core for large-scale 3dNoC based spiking neural network processing systems”, in in 2020 IEEE International Conference on Big Data and Smart Computing (BigComp), IEEE (Feb. 2020. [Online]), https://doi.org/10.1109/bigcomp48618.2020.00-86 [Google Scholar]
- R.Z. Khan, N.A. Ibraheem, “Hand Gesture Recognition: A Literature Review”, in International Journal of Artificial Intelligence Applications (IJAIA), Vol.3, No.4, July 2012 (2012), pp. 1–14 [Google Scholar]
- G. Marin, F. Dominio, P. Zanuttigh, “Hand gesture recognition with Leap Motion and Kinect devices”, in IEEE International Conference on Image Processing (ICIP), Paris, France, 2014 (2014), pp. 1–5 [Google Scholar]
- E. Ceolini, C. Frenkel, S.B. Shrestha, G. Taverni, L. Khacef, M. Payvand, E. Donati, “Hand-Gesture Recognition Based on EMG and Event-Based CameraSensor Fusion: A Benchmark inNeuromorphic Computing” (2020), pp. 1–15 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.