SHS Web Conf.
Volume 103, 2021International Scientific and Practical Conference “Solovyov Historical and Philosophical Readings. Russian and Foreign Experience in the System of Humanities Education: History, Modernity, Prospects” 2020
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Humanitarian Education as a Factor in the Socio-political, Economic and Cultural Development of Russian Society: Historical and Philosophical|
|Published online||04 May 2021|
- A.V. Grinev, International Social Science Review, 93(2) (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Tyurikov, N.A. Orehovskaya, A.Y. Bolshunov, A.N. Azizova, Modern education: challenges, status, prospects, in Proceedings of the 2017 International Conference “Quality Management, Transport and Information Security, Information Technologies”, IT and QM and IS 2017, Saint Petersburg, Russia, 696–698 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Karpenkova, Herald of International Institute of Economics and Law (Russia), 1(26), 76–88 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- C.E. Black, The transformation of Russian society: aspects of social change since 1861 (Harvard University Press, Cambridge, 2013). https://doi.org/10.4159/harvard.9780674594579 [Google Scholar]
- P.J.S. Duncan, Russian messianism: third Rome, revolution, communism and after (Routledge, London, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- M. David-Fox, Revolution of the mind: higher learning among the bolsheviks, 1918–1929 (Cornell University Press, Ithaca, 1997) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Poletaev, I.M. Savelieva, “Tsikly Kondrat’yeva” v istoricheskoy retrospektive [“Kondratyev’s Cycles” in Historical Retrospective] (Legal House “Yusticinform”, Moscow, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- A. Pop, G. Răzvan, Long cycles: a bridge between past and futures, in Proceedings of the 6th International Conference on Future-Oriented Technology Analysis (FTA) – Future in the Making, 4–5 June 2018, Brussels, Belgium (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Pantin, Tsikly i volny globalnoy istorii. Globalizatsiya v istoricheskom izmerenii [Cycles and waves of global history. Globalization in the historical dimension] (Novyi vek, Moscow, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- N.D. Kondratiev, Krizisy i prognozy v svete teorii dlinnykh voln. Vzglyad iz sovremennosti [Crises and forecasts in the light of the theory of long waves. A look from the present] (Moscow brunch of the Uchitel Publishing House, Moscow, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Alekhina, L.A. Demina, I.I. Semaeva, A.V. Denikin, Tver State University Vestnik, Series: Philosophy, 3, 208–216 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- C. J. Beck, Social Science History, 35(2), 167–207 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- S. Sivasundaram, Waves across the south: a new history of revolution and empire (Collins W, London, 2020) [Google Scholar]
- V. Weiss, IQ means inequality: the population cycle that drives human history (KDP, Seattle, 2020) [Google Scholar]
- G. Anders, You can do anything: The surprising power of a “useless” liberal arts education (Little, Brown and Company, New York, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- F.N. Blukher, Filosofskiye problemy istoricheskoy nauki [Philosophical problems of historical science] (Institute of Philosophy, Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow, 2004) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.