SHS Web Conf.
Volume 103, 2021International Scientific and Practical Conference “Solovyov Historical and Philosophical Readings. Russian and Foreign Experience in the System of Humanities Education: History, Modernity, Prospects” 2020
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Integration of Digital and Humanitarian Education: Experience, Problems, Results|
|Published online||04 May 2021|
- O.V. Gaman-Golutvina, Political science, 2, 38–73 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- O. Kryshtanovskaya, Anatomiya russkoy elity [Anatomy of the Russian elite] (Zakharov, Moscow, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- A. Naronskaya, Discourse, 3, 72–78 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- E. Kodua, Dialectical Materialism (Tbilisi University Press, Tbilisi, 1970) [Google Scholar]
- O. G. Danilyan, Filosofiya prava [The philosophy of law] (Eksmo, Moscow, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- B. Chedia, Central Asia and the Caucasus, 13(4), 59–70 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- I.D. Ubilava, N.V. Shulenina, Political Science Issues, 1(29), 50–57 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- C. Gherasimov, Political Elite Renewal in Georgia, Moldova and Ukraine. Chatham House (2019). Accessed on: December 10, 2020. [Online]. Available: https://www.chathamhouse.org/sites/default/files/2019-05-14-Political%20Elite%20Renewal.pdf [Google Scholar]
- E. Shevardnadze, For an independent, integral, democratic Georgia (Tbilisi, 1995) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Chiaberashvili, G. Tevzadze, Power Elites in Georgia: Old and New, in After Shevardnadze: Georgia Security Sector Governance after the Rose Revolution, Chapter 2, (2005). Accessed on: December 20, 2020. [Online]. Available: https://www.files.ethz.ch/isn/105015/fulltext.pdf [Google Scholar]
- S. Giorgadze, The Influence of Political Culture on Political Elite: The Case of Post-Soviet Georgia, Master’s Dissertation (Central European University, Budapest, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- V. M. Dolidze, Post-Soviet Studies, 2(1), 885–892 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- N. Mossaki, MEMO Journal, 9, 93–104, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- L. Pertaya, Dream Team of “Georgian Dream”: tactics and strategy (2020). Accessed on: September 20, 2020. [Online]. Available: https://ru.netgazeti.ge/3441/ [Google Scholar]
- B. Namchavadze, We spend more and more low quality school education. Transparency International (2018). Accessed on: October 14, 2020. [Online]. Available: https://www.transparency.ge/sites/default/files/we_spend_more_and_more_on_low_quality_school_education.pdf [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.